The paper proposes a design of a device for converting current to voltage with advanced functionality, designed to detect the asymmetry of three-phase currents in both DC and Made AC circuits. theoretical investigations and mathematical model of static characteristics of the Converter from changes in the magnetization curve of the magnetic material under the interaction of two fields generated by modulating current flowing in the modulation coil and an alternating magnetic field with a strength and created during the flow of DC buses DC field strength and shown that the nonlinearity of the dependence really is a principal factor responsible for the emergence of E. D. S., carrier information about the converted direct current
1. Naumov, I. V. Experimental study of asymmetry indicators for an asymmetric system of power supply voltages / I. V. Naumov, D. A. Ivanov / / Successes of modern natural science. - 2006. - No. 11. - Pp. 64-65.
2. Pupin, V. M. Instrumental measurements of electric energy quality indicators at the input of outdoor lighting installations and architectural and artistic illumination of buildings / V. M. Pupin, V. V. Sakov, S. V. Solovyov / / Industrial power engineering. - 2007, no. 2. - Pp. 36-43.
3. Kovalenko, P. V. Analysis of power losses in electrical networks under uneven and asymmetric load / P. V. Kovalenko, O. A. smyshlyaeva / / Electrica. - 2009, no. 9. - Pp. 18-22.
4. Grinkrug, M. S. Asymmetric modes of operation of electric networks / M. S. Grinkrug, I. A. Mitin. - Moscow: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2011.-124 PP.
5. Ded A.V. taking into Account the asymmetric nature of the load when calculating power losses in 0.38 kV distribution networks: thesis for the degree of candidate of technical Sciences: Omsk state technical University. - Omsk, 2018. - 192 p.
6. Tamazov A. I. Сurrent and voltage asymmetry caused by single-phase traction loads / A. I. Tamazov. - Moscow: Transport, 1965. - 235 p.
7. Arango, L.G. Impact of electricity theft on power quality / L.G. Arango, E. Deccache, D. Bonatto, H. Arango, P.F. Ribeiro, P.M. Silveira // Harmonics and Quality of Power (ICHQP), 17th International Conference on. - IEEE, 2016. - С. 557-562.
8. Esteves, J. Voltage quality monitoring, dips classification and responsibility sharing / J. Esteves, H.J. Math, J. Bollen, B. Karstein, K. Niall, M. Delfanti // Harmonics and Quality of Power (ICHQP), 15th International Conference on. - IEEE, 2012. - С. 926-931.
9. Patent no. 2258993. Device for protecting a three-phase load from phase breakage / jus I. N. / / Bulletin of inventions. - 2005, no. 23.-562.
10. A. S. No. 1019503 (SU). Device for converting DC to AC/ Zaripov I. F., akhrorov N. A., Safarov a.m., Petrova I. V. / / published " Bulletin of inventions” -1983, no. 19.
11. Bessonov L. A. Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering.- Moscow: Gardariki, 2006. – 701 p.
12. Afanasiev, Y. V. Ferroprobes. – Leningrad: Energiya, 1969. - 166 p.
13. Zaripov M. F., Fiks-Margolin, G. I., Vakhitova, H. Z. Analysis of different methods of approximation of the magnetization curve. - DAN UZ USSR, 1974, no. 3, p. 8-10.
14. Matyuk V. F., Osipov A. A. Mathematical models of the magnetization curve and magnetic hysteresis loops. - Non-destructive testing and diagnostics, 2011, no. 2, p. 3-35.
Safarov, Abdurauf Malikovich and Jumaboyev, Sarvarbek Khamrayevich
"STUDY OF THE INFLUENCE OF AN ALTERNATING MAGNETIC FIELD ON THE OPERATION OF A CURRENT CONVERTER ON THE MAGNETOMODULATION EFFECT,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/9