As you know, in the conditions of an unpaired train schedule at points of turnover and re-coupling of locomotives, it becomes necessary to determine candidates for dispatch or dispatch of locomotives in reserve. In this article, a technology has been developed to minimize the downtime of locomotives at points of turnover and re-coupling in conditions of their insufficiency or excess. In order to automate the process of identifying candidates for sending or sending locomotives, an algorithm has been created in reserve and a program for solving this problem on a computer has been developed. The developed computer program on the basis of the option with the minimum downtime of all locomotives automatically determines the candidates for sending or sending locomotives in reserve.
1. Semenov A.P. Statistical analysis of the problem of increasing the efficiency of locomotive operation / Proceedings of the third international scientific and practical conference “Prospects for the development of locomotive service”. M.: LLC “LocoTech”, 2018. – P. 325-332.
2. Ravindra K. Ahuja, Jian Liu, James B.Orlin, Dushyant Sharma, Larry A. Shughart. Solving real-life locomotive scheduling problems: working paper 4389-02. USA: MIT Sloan School of Management (Cambridge), 2002 – 35 р.
3. Masharipov M.N. The innovative technologies of transport in operation of train locomotives: dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Technical Sciences. – Tashkent: TTYMI, 2019. – 177 р.
4. Anikina O.V. Improvement of methods of operation of main-line locomotives of freight traffic in the conditions of creating a new model of management of the transportation process: dissertation abstract to apply for an account degree PhD. – Novosibirsk: SGUPS, 2001. – 24 p.
5. Kovalev V.N. Integrated system of automated rationing of the locomotive fleet / Diss. to apply for an account degree PhD. – M.: MGUPS, 2012. – 212 p.
6. Mekhedov M.I. Methodology for assessing the factors that determine the stability of the passage of freight train traffic on cargo-intensive directions / Diss. for an academic degree PhD. - M.: JSC “VNIIZhT”, 2016. – 143 p.
7. Rasulov M.X., Masharipov M.N., Rasulmuhamedov M.M., Suyunbaev Sh.M. The provision terms of train with locomotives and their standing time // International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 6, Issue 9, September 2019. P. 10963-10974.
Rasulov, Marufdjan Xalikovich; Rasulmukhamedov, Makhamadaziz Makhamadaminovich; Suyunbayev, Shinpolat Mansuralievich; and Masharipov, Masud Numonzhonovich
"AUTOMATION OF THE PROCESS OF ATTACHING LOCOMOTIVES TO TRAINS IN CONDITIONS OF A NON-PAIRING GRAPHICS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/7