This article presents the main design characteristics of a joint-less track, analyzes the linear resistance to longitudinal movements of rails, and also shows the design of a special measuring stand and measurement methods. The result of testing the Methodology the first stage will be obtained materials that are required for the preparation of new regulations on laying, maintenance and repair of seamless way, including with whips length block area and stage, as well as for the development of technological processes for the production of certain types of track work.
1. Zverev N. B. Docking long rail lashes. The dock-free way. - M.: Transport, 1962, p. 97-120. (Tr. VNIIZhT vol.244).
2. Bochenkov M. S., Grishchenko V. A. Determination of butt and running resistances to temperature deformations of rail lashes. Railway track on the loaded sections. Novosibirsk, 1976, pp. 51-56. (Tr. Niigita, vol. 173).
3. Markaryan M. S., Zverev N. B. resistance of the joint-free way to displacements. The dock-free way. Moscow, 1962, pp. 19-45. (Tr. Vniizt, vol. 244).
4. Albrecht V. G. On the resistance of the rail-sleeper grid to longitudinal shear forces. - Technique of Railways, 1951, No. 12, pp. 46-49.
5. Andrievsky M. G. On the question of rail track resistance to longitudinal displacement. Questions of the way and construction of Railways. Tashkent, 1957, pp. 58-78. (Tr. The Tashkent railway transport engineering Institute, vol. USH).
6. Long rails and a joint-free way /V. G. Albrecht, V. N. Lyashchenko, S. p. Pershin, V. Ya. Shulga. - Moscow: Transport, 1963, - 273 p.
7. The dock-free way. Edited by Albrecht V. G., Bromberg E. M.-M.: Transport, 1982. 206 p.
8. Novakovich V. I. Buttonless track with ultra-long rail lashes. - M.: The Route, 2005, 144 p.
"RESEARCH OF RUNNING RESISTANCE TO LONGITUDINAL MOVEMENT OF RAILS ON JSC "ZBEKISTON TEMIR YULARI","
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/3