The article outlines the optimal options for quality storage and product placement, from the acceptance of agricultural products to the delivery process. The factors that lead to natural losses and decomposition during cargo storage are identified and eliminated. In addition, the process of storing and delivering products is analyzed and proposals for addressing deficiencies in the existing logistics network are developed.
1. Terterov M.N. Perishable goods delivery. –M: Transport, 1992 – 167 p.
2. Leontyev A.P., Terterov M.N. Preparation and transportation of perishable goods. – M.: Transport, 1991. – 175 p.
3. Rasulov A. Storage of vegetables, melons and potatoes. “Mehnat” 1995.
4. Obidov. A. Mechanization of production, storage and initial processing of agricultural products, textbook, 452-p, Tashkent, “Navruz”, 2019.
5. A.Sh. Azizov and others. “Bases and equipment of designing warehouses and processing enterprises”, textbook, Tashkent-2014, “Navruz”.
6. Regulations on the structure of expenses for production (works, services) and sale of products and the procedure for formation of financial results. It is approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from February 5, 1999 of №54.
7. www.lex.uz. - National database of legislation of the Republuc of Uzbekistan.
8. Kasmire R.F. Long term refrigerated storage of fruits and vegetable. – Dep. of veget. Gr. Univ. of Calif. Davis C.A. 95616.
Kobulov, Jamshid Renatovich; Barotov, Jamshid Sayfullayevich; and Boboyev, Diyor Shomurotovich
"IMPROVEMENT OF THE COOLING SYSTEM DURING STORAGE IN THE PROCESS OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 27.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/27