Ensuring uniform supply of wagons for loading and unloading of goods is one of the main tasks of the transport process. Existing methods for solving the issues of ensuring the rhythmicity of the supply of wagons for loading grain often do not allow us to identify the causes of the technological shortage of wagons. In this regard, in the framework of this work, the aim of the study is to increase the efficiency of the organization of providing grain elevators with wagons using models.
1. Turanov Kh.T. Mathematical modeling of the movement of freight cars on the access roads of the enterprise / Kh.T. Turanov, N.P. Chuev, O. Yu. Portnova // Science and technology of transport. - 2013. - No. 1. - S. 26-42.
2. Turanov Kh.T. Construction of a differential model of rolling stock movement on non-public tracks / Kh.T. Turanov, N.P. Chuev // Transport: science, technology, management. Scientific information collection. - 2012. - No. 7. - S. 13-18.
3. Galiano, G., & Velasco, J. (2011). Competing through altering the environment: A cross-diffusion population model coupled to transport – Darcy flow equations. Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, 12 (5), 2826-2838. doi: 10.1016 / j.nonrwa.2011.04.009
4. Maheshwari, P., Khaddar, R., Kachroo, P., & Paz, A. (2014). Dynamic Modeling of Performance Indices for Planning of Sustainable Transportation Systems. Networks and Spatial Economics, 16 (1), 371–393. doi: 10.1007 / s11067-014-9238-6
5. Wang, Y., & Yan, M. (2011). The Competition of Highway and Railway in the Passenger Transport Corridor Based on Simulink Simulation. 2011 International Conference on Management and Service Science. doi: 10.1109 / icmss.2011.5998212
6. Zhang, W., & Lam, J. S. L. (2013). Maritime cluster evolution based on symbiosis theory and Lotka – Volterra model. Maritime Policy & Management, 40 (2), 161-176. doi: 10.1080 / 03088839.2012.757375
7. Qi, Y., Lu, G., Zeng, L., & Huang, Y. (2009). Research on the Effect of Rail Transit on Transportation Hub Based on Lotka-Volterra Model.Logistics. doi: 10.1061 / 40996 (330) 667
8. Yin-ping, Z., & Ji-tao, S. (2000). Persistence in a three species Lotka-Volterranonperiodic predator-prey system. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 21 (8), 879–884. doi: 10.1007 / bf02428356
Aripov, Nazirjhon Mukarramovich and Ilesaliev, Daurenbek Ixtiyarovich
"APPLICATION OF THE VOLTERRA TRAY MODEL IN SOLVING THE PROBLEMS OF OPTIMIZING THE SUPPLY OF GRAIN ELEVATORS BY WAGONS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 26.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/26