The article analyzes the failures of the braking equipment of freight cars operated on the Angren – Pap section of the “Uzbekistan temir yullari” railway. The electrified Angren – Pap railway line was built in order to create a new China-Central Asia-Europe railway corridor, as well as to form a unified railway network in Uzbekistan. It is an important link not only for Railways, but also for the entire economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan. One of the problems of exploitation that arise in the friction node of car part brake pads is high brake pad wear and temperature rise pads. The purpose of the article is to systematize the main faults on the Angren – Pap line of loaded car braking equipment based on the study of data on equipment failure. In this case, the method of analyzing the schemes and longitudinal profile of this line is used. The assessment reveals the main faults that occur during the operation of a freight car on the Angren – Pap line. The conclusion of this work can show an assessment of the main characteristic problems and malfunctions of the braking equipment of freight cars operated on the Angren-Pap line.
1. Development strategy of JSC “O’zbekiston temir yo’llari” for the period 2015-2019 years.
2. Concept of development Of wagon management of JSC "Uzbekistan Temir Yullari" for 2017-2021
3. Umarov Kh. K. Construction of the Angren-PAP railway line and its role in the formation of the railway network of the Republic of Uzbekistan /Kh. K. Umarov, E. S. Svintsov // Izvestiya. St. Petersburg University of railway transport. - 2014.
4. Umarov Kh. K. Increasing the throughput capacity of the limiting stage of the Angren-Pape line / Kh. K. Umarov, E. S. Svintsov // Izvestiya Peterburgskogo universiteta putnykh svyazi. 2015. N 2 (43). - Pp. 84-90.
5. Galay E. E. Heating the wheels of freight cars when starting the brake / / Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2014. No. 4 (44)
6. Order of the head of the OA "Uzbekistan Temir Yullari" dated 24.10.2016 № 436-N "on measures to further improve the organization of passenger and cargo traffic.
Ruzmetov, Yadgor Ozodovich and Inagamov, Sardor Gafurjanovich
"ANALYSIS OF MALFUNCTIONS OF BRAKE EQUIPMENT OF FREIGHT CARS ON THE ANGREN-PAP LINE,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 25.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/25