This article presents the results of a theoretical study of the quantitative indicators of fires in the devastated part of the city during devastating earthquakes and a device for preventing fires by shutting off the power supply of residential buildings.
1. Sulaymanov S., Khamrabaeva N.A. Prediction of the consequences of destructive earthquakes in the urban area / Bulletin of TSTU. 2011. No. 1-2. P. 178-183.
2. Sulaymanov S, Khamrabaeva N.A. To the development of technical solutions to reduce the seismic risk in the urban area XV Int. scientific-practical conference "Safety of the technosphere" (labor protection, protection in emergency situations, ecology, materials science of damping alloys, general technical issues, economic and legal aspects) / NUST MISIS. 2013.Vol. 1. P. 171-180.
3. Sulaymanov S., Khamrabaeva N.A. Seismic shut-off and safety valve // Patent No. IAP 05136. 2015. No. 12.
4. Plotnikova L.T. On the ratio of seismic parameters of soils determined from records of weak and strong earthquakes (on the example of earthquakes in the Tashkent epicentral zone)/ L.T. Plotnikova // Seismic microdistricting. 1977. P. 181 - 189.
5. Plotnikova L.M. Spectral and spectral-temporal features of earthquakes in potentially hazardous zones in the Charvak reservoir area / L.T. Plotnikova // Zoning of seismic aspects. 1990.S. 154-168.
Sulaymanov, Sunnatulla; Kamilov, Khasan Mirzakhitovich; and Talipov, Miraziz Mirkadirovich
"TO THE PREVENTION OF FIRES RELATED TO ACCIDENTS OF MUNICIPAL-ENERGY NETWORKS OF THE DESTROYED PART OF THE CITY,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 20.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/20