This article uses the analysis of malfunctions of the load-carrying apparatus of freight car structures used in Uzbekistan. The reasons for the occurrence of malfunctions in the load car structures are studied. It seems that in order to determine the technical condition of the device, it is possible to increase the reliability of the stored device by making the correct conclusion from the fault signs derived from the design parameters using information received from the controlled stands.
1. Kazarinov V. M., Karvatsky B. L. Calculation and research of auto brakes. – Moscow: Transzheldorizdat, 1961. – 231 p.
2. Kolomichenko V. V., Belyaev V. I., Feoktistov I. B., Kostina N. A. auto-Coupling devices of railway rolling stock. – Moscow: Transport, 2002. – 230 p.
3. analysis of failures of freight cars and safety of cars when sorting from slides: research report / Ural Department. VNIIZHT; head of the topic G. K. Senderov; no. GR 044/127. – Sverdlovsk, 1989. – 56 p.
4. Boldyrev A. P. Development and implementation of advanced designs of absorbing devices of automatic coupling // Science in transport measurement: TEZ. docl. I international scientific and practical conference – Kiev, 2005. – special issue 3/1. – 196 p.
5. Boldyrev A. P., Keglin B. G. perspective designs of absorbing devices of automatic coupling // Railway transport, 2005. – no. 6. – P. 41 – 45.
Adilov, Nodir Botirovich
"MALFUNCTION ANALYSIS IN THE FREIGHT CARS USED IN UZBEKISTAN AND MEASURES FOR THEIR ELIMINATION,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 19.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/19