The account of a real technical condition of the equipment of the locomotive at planning of volumes of its repair is one of the major reserves of reduction of working costs of railways and decrease in the cost price of transportations. The continuous control of a technical condition of the locomotive in operation is carried out with use of stationary and onboard means of technical diagnostics. In article the technique of an integrated estimation of a technical condition of quality of working process in the cylinder of a diesel engine with use of onboard diagnostic aids is offered.
1. On-Board diagnostics system of the locomotive TEP70BS / Fedotov M. V., Nabatchikov Yu. N. / / VNIKTI Magazine, - 2004-no. 83-p. 92-96.
2. System MSU-T of the main passenger locomotive TEP70BS /Sergeev. S. V., Kamyshnikov S. A. / / VNIKTI Magazine, - 2004 - № 83-p. 64-76.
3. Grachyev V.V., Valiev M.Sh. Estimation of technical condition of a diesel locomotive engine based on the data of an onboard microprocessor control system [Otsenka tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya teplovoznogo dizelya po dannym bortovoy mikroprotsessornoy sistemy upravleniya]. Izvestiia PGUPSa – Proceedings of Peterburg Transport University, 2010, no 1(22), – pp.22 – 32.
4. Valiev M.Sh. Diagnosis of the working process of a diesel diesel engine under operating conditions [Diagnostika rabochego protsessa teplovoznogo dizelya v usloviyakh ekspluatatsii]. Vestnik transporta povolzh'ya – The journal of Samara State Transport University , 2011, no 1(25), – pp.35 – 39.
5. Valiev M.Sh., Qosimov X.R. /To determine the technical condition of locomotives using the microprocessor system. // Resource-saving technologies in railway transport December 20-21, 2019 pp.118 – 122.
Valiyev, M.Sh. and Qosimov, X.R.
"DETERMINATION OF TECHNICAL CONDITION OF PASSENGER LOCOMOTIVES USING DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 18.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/18