The article deals with the issues of functional support for the automated system of accounting and control of railway automation and telemechanics devices: signaling, centralization and blocking; presents the components of the electronic Executive part of the system; offers a conceptual model and describes the design features of the developed automated system.
1. Baratov D.Kh., Boltaev A.Kh, Astanaliev E.T. Functional Support of the Automated Accounting System and Control of Devices in Railway Automation Telemechanics // International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. Vol. 6, Issue 3, March 2019. P.8572-8580.
2. Shamanov V.I. Generalized mathematical model of the operation process of automation and telemechanics systems // Automation in transport. - 2016. - T. 2. - No. 2. - S. 163-179.
3. Aripov N. M., Baratov D. X. Questions intellectualization of management of transportation processes for railways // International Science Journal. - 2016. - No. 9. - S. 53-55.
4. Bulavsky P.E., Markov D.S. Hierarchical multi-matrix formalization of the simulation model of electronic document management of technical documentation // Topical issues of development of systems of railway automatics telemechanics: collection of articles. scientific. works / ed. Owner V. Sapozhnikova - SPb .: PGUPS, 2013 .-- S. 52-59.
5. Denisov BP et al. Design automation of railway automation and telemechanics systems based on AWP-PDD version 6 // Topical issues of development of railway automation and telemechanics systems. - 2013. - No. 1.
6. Aripov N. et al. Features of Construction of Systems of Railway Automatics and Telemechanics at the Organization of High-Speed Traffic in the Republic of Uzbekistan // Procedia Engineering. - 2016 .-- T. 134 .-- S. 175-180.
7. Baratov D. K., Aripov N. M. Formalization of electronic technical document management of railway automatics and telemechanics // Europaische Fachhochschule. - 2016. - No. 8. - S. 33-35.
8. Vasilenko M.N. and others. Principles of organizing electronic document management of technical documentation // Transport of the Russian Federation. A journal about science, practice, economics. - 2006. - No. 7 (7).
9. Bulavsky P.E. et al. Formalization of algorithmic description of life cycle support systems for railway automation and telemechanics // Automation in transport. - 2015. - T. 1. - No. 4.
10. Shamanov V. I. The magnetic properties of rail lines and level of interferences for the apparatus of automatic control and telemechanics // Russian Electrical Engineering. - 2015. - T. 86. - No. 9. - S. 548-552.
11. Nasonov GF, Vasilenko MN, Bulavskiy P. Ye. Automated monitoring system for design, production, construction and commissioning of signaling systems. Transport of the Russian Federation. A journal about science, practice, economics. - 2010. - No. 3 (28).
12. Aripov NM, Baratov D. Kh. Prospects for the development of high-speed traffic and the introduction of electronic circulation of technical documentation on the railways of Uzbekistan // Innovative transport. - 2016. - No. 2. - S. 10-14.
13. Dolinsky M. et al. Technology for the development of algorithmically complex digital systems by means of automatic synthesis of microprogram automata // Components and technologies. - 2003. - No. 34.
14. Guo F., Jahren C. T., Turkan Y. Electronic Document Management Systems for the Transportation Construction Industry // International Journal of Construction Education and Research. - 2019. - S. 1-16.
15. Aguilar A., Lozoya C., Orona L. M. A hamming distance and fuzzy logic-based algorithm for P2P content distribution in enterprise networks // Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications. - 2019. - T. 12. - No. 5. - S. 1323-1335
16. Baratov D. X. The issues of creating a formalized model of the technical documentation // International Science Journal Internauka. - 2017. - No. 4 (1). - S. 22-23.
Baratov, D.Kh. and Aripov, Nazirjhon Mukarramovich
"STRUCTURAL SCHEME OF A FORMALIZED MODEL OF THE PROCESS OF ACCOUNTING AND CONTROL OF AUTOMATION AND TELEMECHANICS DEVICES,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 17.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/17