The article presents a way of organizing client radio communications using the high-speed «Afrosiyob» train as an example. The provision of additional services to train passengers is an essential condition for increasing the status of railway transport and its efficiency. It consists in organizing passenger access to the Internet and to multimedia services along the train
1. The concept of the development of railway transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020 - 2024. Tashkent 2018, 39 p.
2. Émilie Masson. Marion Berbineau. Broadband Wireless Communications for Railway Applications For Onboard Internet Access and Other Applications. Springer International Publishing AG 2017. – 135 p.
3. Gorelov, GV Radio communication with mobile objects of railway transport / GV Gorelov, Yu. I. Tanygin. - M .: Route, 2006 .-- 263 p.
4. Bombardier and Ericsson test LTE rail control system: https://www.smartcitiesworld.net/transport/transport/bombardier-and-ericsson-test-lte-rail-control-system
5.Satellite technologies of JSC "Uzbekiston Temir Yullari": https://railway.uz/ru/informatsionnaya_sluzhba/novosti/7805/
6. Mobile Internet on the country's railways. Raimjanov J. 04/25/2018. https://ictnews.uz/25/04/2018/mobille-internet-rails/
7. Official site of the mobile operator UCELL Uzbekistan https://ucell.uz
8. Official site of the mobile operator BEELINE Uzbekistan https://beeline.uz
9. Official website of the mobile operator UZTELECOM Uzbekistan https://uztelecom.uz
10. Wi-Fi in "Sapsan": https://sapsan.onetwotrip.com/info/wifi/
11. Wifi on trains Points: https://www.raileurope.com/en/blog/wifi-on-trains
12. Do trains in Europe have wifi & power sockets?: https://help.raileurope.co.uk/article/41687-wifi-power-sockets-on-the-train#Eurostar
13. Zhang-Dui Zhong. Bo Ai Gang Zhu. Hao Wu. Lei Xiong Fang-Gang Wang. Lei Lei Jian-Wen Ding. Ke Guan. Rui-Si He. Dedicated Mobile Communications for High-speed Railway. Springer International Publishing AG 2017. –354 p.
14. Tamarkin V. Mobile VSAT for broadband access in railway transport. / V. Tamarkin, T. Lobanova // Satellite communications and broadcasting. - 2013.- S. 90-93.
15. UTY T250 Instruction Manual. 301 p.
16. Organization of passenger Wi-Fi in a train car from MOXA http://ipc2u.ru
17. Vladimirov S. S. Wireless data transmission systems. Calculation of BSPD parameters based on 802.11 and 802.16 technologies: workshop / SPb-GUT. - SPb, 2019. 27 p.
18. Official site of the Wi- Fi Planner Pro https://tools.dlink.com/wifiplanner/
Yaronova, Natalya Valerevna and Ametova, Aliye Ayderovna
"TO THE QUESTION OF ORGANIZATION OF CLIENT RADIO COMMUNICATIONS ON RAILWAY TRANSPORT,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 16.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/16