It is shown that when a jump-like differential current is applied to the input of the transducer, its transient response consists of the sum of one steady-state and two free harmonic components with a frequency equal to double the modulation current frequency, the free components of which decay with rates depending on the time constants, respectively, the measuring and modulation magnetic circuit, and when a pulsating differential current with a frequency is applied to the input of the converter, the transient response consists of the sum of one harmonic steady-state component with a frequency equal to the modulation current frequency and two harmonic free components with frequencies equal to and and damped at rates depending on the values of the time constants, respectively, in the measuring and modulation magnetic circuits.
1. Amirov S. F. power Supply of electrified Railways: textbook for students of higher railway educational institutions. - - Tashkent: Ada plus LLC, 2016. - 492 p.
2. Garnov V. K., Levin A.V.Optimization of operation of powerful electrometallurgical installations. - Moscow: Metallurgy, 1981. – р. 312.
3. patent application of the Republic of Uzbekistan (UZ) No. 20190064. Device for converting current to voltage/Amirov S. F., Safarov A. M. Zhumabaev, S. X, Maksimov S. S. – Stated: 20.02. 2019
4. Atamalyan E. G. Devices and methods for measuring electrical quantities: Textbook. - Moscow: Drofa, 2005. - 415 p.
5. Zaripov M. F., Zainullin N. R., Petrova I. Y. Energy-a method scientific-technical creativity. - Moscow: VNIIPI GKNT, 1988. - 124 p.
6. Demirchyan K. S., Neiman L. R., Korovkin N. V., chechurin V. L. Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering: In 3 vols. 2. Textbook for universities. Ed. 4th-St. Petersburg: Peter, 2006. - 572 p.
7. Amirov S. F., Safarov a.m., Rustamov D. sh., Ataullaev N. O. electromagnetic high-current Converters for traction power supply systems: monograph.– Tashkent, publishing house "Science and technology", 2018. – 360 p.
Amirov, Sultan Fayzullayevich; Jumaboyev, Sarvarbek Xamrayevich; and Yuldashev, Nurilla Raxmatullaevich
"DYNAMIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE NEW MAGNETIC MODULATING DC DIFFERENCE CONVERTER,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 14.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/14