The article analyzes the norms of time that affect the movement of cars in case of violation of the terms of delivery of goods when sending cars from the station. When delivering goods from the shipper to the station track from the shipper to the shipper, a sequence was developed to find the total amount of time for performing operations on their Assembly from the station, as well as the total amount of time spent on technological operations before transferring the cars to the cargo owners at the designated station. After the arrival of local cars at the unloading station, the ways of determining the time spent on technological processes in case of downtime of cars when transferring them to the unloading front were highlighted.
1. Charter of Jeleznoy Republic Republic of Uzbekistan. T .: 2008. –111 p.
2. Read the transcript of ch.1. M.: Transport. 1983 - 472 p.
3. Qobulov J, Barotov J. Efficiency Transportation Technology for Improved Transportation Technology. // International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE). Volume-8 Issue-4, November 2019. 7720-7726 pp.
4. Qobulov J.R., Barotov J.S. Improving the technology of railway freight delivery // Newsletter TIRE. 2019.-1. 92-97 pp.
5. Qobulov J.R., Barotov J.S. Methods of effective use of carriages in railway transport // Qobulov J.R., Barotov JS // TARI Newsletter. 2019.-1. 92-97.
6. Qobulov J.R., Barotov J.S.. The Development of the Dispatching Model of Wagons from Stations // International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 6, Issue 5, May 2019. 9460-9466 pp.
7. J.R. Qobulov, ZG Mukhamedova, J.S. Barotov. Regulation of departure of freight wagons from stations and optimization of delivery time of freight wagons from stations // Monografia pokonferencyjna // Science, research, development 16 / Barcelona 29.04.2019- 30.04.2019. 303-307 pp.
8. Butunov D.B., Barotov JS, Analysis of the analysis of transients in the wagon at the park in the parking lot // Bulletin of the Polytechnic University of Turin 2019. - №1 - 115-119 st.
9. Smetatn A.I. Technical specifications of exploitation of rabies. Moscow. «Transport» 1984. - 292 pp.
10. Butunov D.B., Barotov JS, Qabulov J.R., Jurabaev K.A. Prichiny poter, welded on a bicycle, not on the wagon // TARI Newsletter. 2019.-No.2
Kobulov, Jamshid Renatovich and Barotov, Jamshid Sayfullayevich
"IMPROVEMENT OF TECHNOLOGICAL STANDARDS SPENT ON LOCAL CARS DURING CARGO DELIVERY,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/11