This article discusses the issues of systematization of factors affecting the main quality indicator of the operation of the sorting station. The methods of system and factor analysis and statistical data processing are used. The structure of the elements for the transit wagon transit time with processing at the sorting station has been developed. Systematized factors affecting the processing of wagons at the sorting station according to the elements of the time spent in transit wagon.
1. Kovalyov V.I. Management of train operation on railway transport. Textbook: in 2 t. / V.I. Kovalyov, etc.; under the editorship of V.I. Kovalyov. - M.: FGBOU "The educational and methodical center by training on railway transport", T. 1: Technology of work of stations, 2015. – 264 p.
2. Butunov D.B. Improvement of technical experimental methods for organization of wagon flows and management evaluation at sorting stations. Dis. ... doc. Phil. (PhD). Tashkent: TashIIT. – 2019. – 187 p.
3. Suyunbaev Sh.M. Patterns of train formation at technical stations when sending trains on a solid schedule: Dis. ... cand. tech. sciences. SPb .: PGUPS. – 2011. – 176 p.
4. Shabalin N.N. Study of optimal conditions for processing wagons at marshalling yards. Abstract. dis ... Dr. tech. sciences. Moscow. – 1968. – 44 p.
5. Butunov D.B. Assessment of unproductive losses in the operation of the sorting station / D.B. Butunov, A.G. Kotenko // Izvestiya PGUPS. – 2018. – No. 4. – Page. 498-512.
6. Butunov D.B. A study of the implementation of standards-time of wagons at sorting station / DB Butunov // Vestnik TashIIT. Tashkent, – 2019. – No. 3. – Page. 179-189.
7. Kotelnikov S.S. Optimization of technical and technological parameters of railway stations. Abstract. dis ... cand. tech. sciences. Irkutsk – 2012. – 18 p.
8. Romanova P.B. The formation of trains of various masses and lengths / P.B. Romanova, S.A. Tsyganov // Bulletin of the Volga region. - 2016. – No. 6. – Page. 71-76.
9. Butunov D.B. Determining the causes of losses affecting the amount of time the wagons are at the station / D.B. Butunov, J.S. Baratov, J.R. Kabulov, K.A. Juraboev // Bulletin of the TADI. Tashkent, 2019. – No. 2. – Page. 89-97.
10. Pischik F.P. Methods of analysis of the performance indicators of the sorting station: textbook. method. allowance / F.P. Pischik // Gomel: BelIIZhT Publishing House, 1976. – 22 p.
11. Akulinichev V.M. Determination of interoperational downtime of wagons at marshalling yards / V.M. Akulinichev, V.I. Bodiul, G.E. Kazyulin // Promising technology for the operation of railways: proceedings of MIIT. - 1974. - Vol. 379. – Page. 3-32.
12. Sotnikov I.B. The interaction of stations and sections, railways. (Study of operations at stations) / I.B. Sotnikov // M.: Transport, 1976. – 268 p.
Butunov, Dilmurod Baхodirovich; Aripov, Nodir Kodirovich; and Bashirova, Alfiya Mirkhatimovna
"SYSTEMATIZATION OF FACTORS INFLUENCING DURING PROCESSING OF WAGONS AT THE SORTING STATION,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss2/10