In this article is given the construction of the variational equation of motion of the shell structure supported by frames and stringers. Using the Hamilton - Ostrogradsky variational principle, systems of differential equations of motion of shell elements are obtained.
1. Mechenkov V. I., Maltsev V. P. Methods and algorithms for calculation of spatial structures on a computer. – Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1984. – 280 р.
2. Vlasov V. Z. General theory of shells and its applications in engineering. – Moscow: Gostekhizdat, 1949. – 761 p.
3. Mushtari H.M., Galimov K.Z. Nonlinear theory of elastic shells. – Kazan: Tatknigizdat, 1957. – 432 p.
4. Volmir A. S. Nonlinear dynamics of plates and shells. – Moscow: Nauka, 1973. – 400 p.
5. Kabulov V.K. Algorithmization in the theory of elasticity and deformation theory of plasticity. – T.: Fan, 1966. – 394 p.
6. Abdusattarov A., Yuldashev T., Abdukadyrov F.E. On the basic relations of the nonlinear theory of thin-walled shell structures / / Vestnik TashIIT, 2010. – №3. – P. 24-32.
7. Abdusattarov A., Isomiddinov A. I., Sobirov N.H. On the issue of deformation and damage of thin-walled shell structures and rods within and beyond elasticity // Vestnik TashIIT, 2019. – №1. – P. 158-163.
Abdukadirov, Farkhod Erkinovich
"TO THE CONCLUSION OF THE VARIATIONAL EQUATION OF MOTION OF SHELL STRUCTURES SUPPORTED BY FRAMES AND STRINGERS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss1/5