The paper content is based on classic provisions of mechanics (D’Alembert principle) for non-ideal communication. The authors provide with the analytical proof of that the linear acceleration of the car when it is uniformly accelerated along the descending part of the hump depends on the force that affects the car to roll down the slope of the hump, on the force of resistance of all kinds, on the adjusted weight of the car with load taking into account the moment of flywheel action. At the same time, the results of calculations prove that the rotating parts weight practically does not affect the acceleration value of the car rolling down the slope of hump speed sections. The acceleration formulas and the resulting forces acting on the car are presented in generally accepted designations and in usual understanding according to the existing method for calculation of humps, as well as justified by the calculated data.
1. Turanov H. T. Some problems of theoretical prerequisites for the dynamics of rolling down the car on the slope of the sorting hill / H.T. Turanov, A.A. Gordienko / / Bulletin of transport information, 2015, № 3 (237). Pp. 29-36. ISSN 2072-8115.
2. Rudanovsky V. M. on the attempt to criticize the theoretical positions of the dynamics of rolling down the car on the slope of the sorting hill / V.M. Rudanovsky, I.P. Starshov, V.A. Kobzev / / Bulletin of transport information. 2016. no. 6 (252). P. 19-28. ISSN 2072-8115.
3. Turanov H. T. About trying to prove a new approach to the study of the motion of the car at the drain side hump / Kh.T. Turanov, A.A. Gordienko // Bulletin of transport information, 2016, № 10 (256). P. 19 - 24. ISSN 2072-8115.
4. Bozoisky Y. O. To the question of the movement of the carriage on the incline railway tracks / Jo Posolski, V.A. Kobzev, I.P. Older, V.M.Rudanovsky // Bulletin of transport information. 2018. no. 2 (272). P. 35-38. ISSN 2072-8115.
5. Turanov H. T. a Mathematical description of the motion of the car on sites of break positions hump / Kh.T. Turanov, A.A. Gordienko // Transport of Ural. 2018. No. 2 (57). Pp. 3-8. DOI: 10.20291/1815-9400-2018-2-3-8. ISSN 1815-9400.
6. Turanov Kh. t., Gordienko A. A., Molchanova O. V. Choosing a rational mode of disbanding a "very bad runner" from the sorting hill / / Transport: science, technology, management. 2018, no. 7. Pp. 9-13. ISSN 0236-1914.
7. Turanov H. T. a Critical analysis of the theoretical tenets of the movement of the carriage with the hump (Part I) / Kh.T. Turanov, A.A. Gordienko // Bulletin of transport information, 2018, No. 9 (279). Pp. 23-28. ISSN 2072-8115.
8. Turanov H. T. a critical analysis of the theoretical tenets of the movement of the carriage with the hump / Kh.T. Turanov, A.A. Gordienko, S.B. Djabbarov // Transport: science, technology, management. 2018, no. 11. Pp. 26-31. ISSN 0236-1914.
9. Turanov Kh. t. Critical analysis of the theoretical positions of the movement of the car from the sorting hill (part II) / Kh.T. Turanov, A.A. Gordienko // Bulletin of transport information. 2018. no. 12 (282). Pp. 12-18. ISSN 2072-8115.
10. Khabibulla Turanov and Andrey Gordienko. Movement of a railway car rolling down a classification hump with a tailwind / / MATEC Web of Conferences 216, 02027 (2018) Politransport Systems – 2018. 1-7 p.
11. Turanov Kh. t. Critical analysis of the theoretical positions of the car movement from the sorting hill (Part IV) / Kh.T. Turanov, A.A. Gordienko, Sh.B. Djabbarov // Transport: science, technology, management. 2019 No. 1. P. 16 - 20. ISSN 0236-1914.
12. Turanov H. T. a Critical analysis of the theoretical tenets of the movement of the carriage with the hump (Part V) / Kh. T. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko, S. B. Djabbarov // Bulletin of transport information. 2019. No. 3 (285). Pp. 22-27. ISSN 2072-8115.
13. Turanov Kh. T. On the movement of the car on high-speed sections of the sorting hill / Kh.T. Turanov, A.A. Gordienko, Kh.Kh. Jalilov // Transport Of The Urals. 2019. No. 1 (60). Pp. 18-23. DOI: 10.20291/1815-9400-2019-1-18-23. ISSN 1815-9400.
14. Obrazov V.N. Stations and nodes. part II / V.N. Obraztsov-M.: Transzheldorizdat, 1938. 492 p.
15. Zemblinov S. V. Stations and nodes / S.V. Zemblinov, I.I. Strakovsky. - Moscow: Transzheldorizdat, 1963. 348 p.
16. Parfenov V. P. Sorting slides of high capacity: Manual for course and diploma design / V. P. Parfenov, M.M. Filipov, M.M. Uzdin, V.P. Pavlov. - L.: liizht, 1972. 80 p.
17. Akulinichev V.M. Calculation and design of sorting slides of large and medium capacity: textbook. no. for higher education institutions Zh. - d. transp. / V.M. Akulinichev, L.P. Kolodiy. - M.: MIIT, 1981. 61s.
18. Rules and norms for designing sorting devices on Railways of 1,520 mm gauge. - M.: TECHINFORM, 2003. - 168 p.
19. Railway stations and nodes (tasks, examples, calculations): Textbook for higher education institutions Zh. - d. transp. / N.V. Pravdin, V.G. Shubko, E.V. Archangelsky, etc.; edited by N.V. Pravdin and V. G. Shubko. - M.: Route, 2005. 502 p.
20. Design of railway transport infrastructure (stations, railway and transport hubs): textbook / N.V. Pravdin, S.P. Vakulenko, A.K. Golovich et al.; edited by N. V. Pravdin and S. P. Vakulenko. - Moscow: fgbou "Educational and methodological center for education in railway transport", 2012. 1086 p.
21. Railway stations and nodes: textbook / V. I. Apattsev et al.; edited by V. I. Apattsev and Yu. I. Efimenko. - Moscow: "Educational and methodological center for education in railway transport", 2014. 855 p.
22. Kobzev V. A. Technical means of sorting slides that ensure traffic safety. Part 1. Textbook / V. A. Kobzev. - M.: MIIT, 2009. 92 p.
23. Instructions for calculating the maximum allowable detach length when disbanding on sorting slides (Approved 24.12.2012). - M.: JSC "Russian Railways", 2012. 10 p.
24. Timoshenko S. P. Engineering mechanics / S. p. Timoshenko, D. Jung. - M: Mashgiz, 1960. 507 p.
25. Yablonsky A. A. Course of theoretical mechanics. Training. for those. universities / A. A. Yablonsky, V. M. Nikiforova. Saint PETERSBURG: LAN Publishing house, 1998, 768 p.
26. Makarov E. G. Mathcad: Training course (+CD). Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2009. 384 p.
27. Turanov Kh. t. Movement of the car on the sorting hill with a fair wind / Kh. T. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko / / World of transport. 2015. Vol. 13, No. 6 (61), Pp. 36-48. ISSN 1992-3252.
Djabbarov, Shukhrat Batirovich
"AN EXAMPLE OF CALCULATING THE SPEED OF THE RAILWAY CARRIAGE ON THE ACCELERATING SLOPE OF THE HUMP,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 15.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss1/15