At present, the formation of multi-group freight trains on the sorting stations is the actual issue. The main raisons are: there is no exact (developed) technology, in order to form multi-group trains on the sort stations and also, formation of such type of trains according to the established procedure based on many years of experience of the relevant personnel. In this article, the results of the applied methods are presented “Conditional group sorting” and “Combinatorial sorting” during the multi-group trains formation on the sorting station JSC Uzbek Railways. The efficiency of the method “Conditional group sorting” has been revealed regarding to the “Combinatorial sorting”.
1. Arkhangelsk E.V. Simultaneous forming of multi-group trains on marshalling yards//Railway transport. – 1979. – No. 7. – P. 72-75.
2. Nurmukhamedov R. Z Management of train operation of the railroads: Manual. – Т: Ukituvchi), 1990. – 412 p.
3. Bobrovsky V. I. Optimization of forming of the multi-group trains // Management information systems on railway transport. – 2000. – №6. – P. 10-14.
4. Bobrovsky V. I. Improvement of technology of the multi-group trains //Bulletin ofDnepropetrsky of national university of railway transport of a name academician V. Lazaryana.. – 2007 – Issue 19. – P. 88-93.
5. Hudayberganov S. K., Suyunbayev Sh. M., Jumayev Sh. B. Results of application of the methods “Sologub” and combinator sorting in the process of forming multi-group trains at the sorting station // the Messenger (Bulletin) of TashIRE. - 2019 - №. 4. – P.62-72.
6. Standard technology process of the sorting stations. – M.: Transport, 1986.-240 p.
7. The indication of Ministry of Railways №G-26737 in 26.08.85. About implementation of new technology of forming of the multi-group trains. M.: Ministry of Railways in 1985.
Khudayberganov, Sakijan Kabildjanovich; Suyunbayev, Shinpolat Mansuraliyevich; Bashirova, Alfiya Mirkhatimovna; and Jumayev, Sherzod Bakhromugli
"RESULTS OF APPLICATION OF THE METHODS “CONDITIONAL GROUP SORTING” AND “COMBINATORIAL SORTING” DURINGTHE MULTI-GROUP TRAINS FORMATION,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 14.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss1/14