Mathematical models of the thermal processes of traction induction motors are developed. An induction motor is considered as a thermal system consisting of three bodies (stator winding, stator magnetic circuit and rotor), in which heat transfer is taken into account not only between the respective bodies, but also heat transfer between each body and the environment. It is shown that the steady-state excess of the stator winding temperature of a traction induction motor depends on the multiplicity of the stator winding current, the coefficient of electrical energy loss, and also on the temperature coefficient of resistance of the material of the winding conductor. At the same time, it is recommended to evaluate the technical condition of the traction induction motor by the coefficient of electric energy loss and the consumption of insulation resource of the stator winding.
1. Ovcharov V.V. Operational modes of operation and continuous diagnostics of electrical machines in agricultural production. Kiev: Publishing House USHA. 1990 .-- 168 p.
2. Petushkov M.Yu. Thermal model of an induction motor // News of universities. North Caucasus region. Engineering, 2011, No. 4. –P.48-50.
3. Makarov A.V., Vecherkin M.V., Zavyalov A.S. A review of thermal models of induction motors // Electrical Systems and Complexes, 2013, No. 21. -WITH. 75-84.
4. Kurashkin S.F., Teluta R.V. Diagnosing the operating mode of a submersible electric motor // NTP and production efficiency. No. 8 (78). TGATU, Melitopol, 2010. – S.60-65.
5. Sipailov G.A., Sannikov D.I., Zhadan V.A. Thermal, hydraulic, aerodynamic calculations in electric machines. Moscow, 1989.239 s.
6. V.G. Shcherbakov. Traction electric cars. Textbook - M .: FSBEI "Educational and Methodological Center for Education in Railway Transport", 2016. - 641 p.
Fayzullaev, Zhavkharbek Sulton Ugli
"THREE-WAY THERMAL MODEL OF ASYNCHRONOUS TRACTION ENGINES FOR DIAGNOSTICS OF THEIR TECHNICAL CONDITION,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss1/13