This article discusses the problems of the influence of accelerated freight trains on station and distillation intervals, as well as on a simple freight train under overtaking. The relevance of this article is due to the fact that irrational dispatch regulation of overtaking of freight trains with accelerated trains negatively affects the throughput of the railway line.
1. Levin D.Yu., Pavlov V.L. Calculation and use of railway capacity: monograph. - M .: Federal State Educational Establishment "Educational and Methodological Center for Education in Railway Transport", 2011. - 364 p.
2. Makarochkin A.M. Optimization of the development of the capacity of railway lines. - M.: Transport, 1969, 200 s
3. Mekhedov M.I. Methodology for assessing the factors determining the stability of the passage of freight train flows in cargo-intensive directions: dis. Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.22.08 / Mehedov Mikhail Ivanovich // - M., 2016. - 143s
4. Sattorov S. B. Issues of the development of the railway line Akhangaran-Tukimachi-Syrdaryinskaya / S. B. Sattorov, A.G. Kotenko, V.L. Belozerov // Izv. Petersburg University of Communication. - St. Petersburg .: PGUPS, 2019 .-- Issue 3. - S. 439-448.
5. Sattorov B. B. On the organization of accelerated freight trains / S. B. Sattorov // Materials of the XVIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Logistics: Current Trends of Development” - St. Petersburg: Publishing House of the GUMRF named after Admiral S. O. Makarova, 2019 .-- Part 2. - S. 80–83.
6. Sattorov S. B. Problems of organizing expedited freight traffic in conditions of increasing transit freight traffic on the railways of the Republic of Uzbekistan / S. B. Sattorov, A. G. Kotenko // Bulletin of research results. - SPb .: PGUPS, 2019. - Issue. 2. - S. 7–18.
Sattorov, Samandar Bahtiyorovich; Gulshan, Ruslanovna Ibragimova; and Ilesaliev, Daurenbek Ihtiyarovich
"TO THE QUESTION OF DISPATCHING REGULATION OF OVERTAKING FREIGHT TRAINS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss1/11