To analyze the methods of selecting the optimal scheme of layout of thermal trains at railway stations. Graphic and mathematical modeling methods are used. The factors influencing the selection of the optimal train schedule have been identified.Existing trains of thermal trains have been analyzed the schemes and mathematical formulas have been developed. Frequently used mathematical formulas at the railway stations, thermal trains create smooth and efficient traffic, and the train traffic destroys the possibility of direct adjustment.
1. Rasulov M.X. Organization of rail transportation: theory and practice: monograph. - Tashkent: “Ilm-ziyo-zakovat”, 2019. – 400 p.
2. Suyunbaev Sh.M. Operational planning of operational work in the conditions of organization of the movement of freight trains on a solid schedule /Sh.M. Suyunbaev // Izvestiya PGUPS, 2010 – Issue. 3. – No. 24. – Page. 15-25.
3. Kozhanov EM Operational calculation of the plan for the distribution of local cars at the reference stations of the site / E.M. Kozhanov // Vestnik VNIIZHT. – 2009. – №1 – Page.37-40.
4. Khudaiberganov S.K. Analysis of the reasons for the stoppage of prefabricated trains at stations of the D-S railway section / S.K. Khudaiberganov, S.A. Abdukodirov, A.A. Faridov // Innovative development. – 2018. – No. 10 – Page.43-45.
5. Khudaiberganov S.K. The choice of reference stations for servicing the D-S section with shunting and traveling locomotives / S.K. Khudaiberganov, S.A. Abdukodirov, Sh.K. Makhmudov // Vestnik TashIIT. – 2019. – No. 1 – Page.111-114.
6. Batunov A.P. The optimal scheme for laying combined trains / A.P. Batunov, P.V. Nikitin // World of transport. – 2013. – No. 3 – Page.128-134.
7. Butunov D.B. Assessment of unproductive losses in the operation of the sorting station / D.B. Butunov, A.G. Kotenko // Izvestiya PGUPS. – 2018. – No. 4. – Page. 498-512.
Akhmedova, Muslimа Djalalovna; Butunov, Dilmurod Baхodirovich; and Abdukodirov, Sardor Askarovich
"CHOOSING THE OPTIMAL SCHEME OF PLACEMENT OF THERMAL TRAINS ON THE CHART OF THE MOVEMENT OF TRAINS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 16
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol16/iss1/10