In this scientific work, the sensors of the electronic system for counting axles of various firms used in level crossings, trunk and station railways of the Republic of Uzbekistan are investigated. Based on the analysis, the parameters of the EACS accounting system are determined. The parameters that led to system crashes were defined in the electronic system for calculating the axes of the EACS. The parameters of the components of the EACS accounting system are determined, which are the main element in determining free loaded roads, reference points, points and sections of arrows. The conditions for using the sensor parameter for continuous operation of the sensor are established. According to the study, the recommended parameters have a higher sensitivity to the movement of sensors and wheels on the sensor at the stations, which allows to reduce the failure rate and lower operating costs on trains, highways and stations.
1. S.S.Presnyak et al. Application of axle and rail chain counting devices // Automation, Communications, Informatics, 2010. – №11. - P. 14-15.
2. S.T.Boltaev Assessment of the state of the infrastructure of railway automation and telemechanics of Uzbekistan for the introduction of high-speed traffic / A.B. Nikitin, S.T. Boltaev // Automation in Transport, 2015. – №3. Volume 1. – Р. 51–70.
3. S.T.Boltaev. Control of a section of a track during high-speed train movement at a station by axle counting systems / N.M. Aripov, S.T. Boltaev // International Scientific and Practical Conference "TRANSPORT 2013": Rastov – on – Don – 2013. – Part II. – Р. 4–6.
4. The concept of development of high-speed and high-speed movement of passenger trains on the railways of Uzbekistan. OJSC "Boshtransloyikha". – Tashkent, 2010. – 89 p.
5. The concept of organizing high-speed passenger train traffic in Uzbekistan. Section Tashkent - Samarkand: GAZHK UTY. Head Design and Research Institute for Transport of OJSC "BOSHTRANSLOYIHA", 2010. – 89 p.
6. A.B.Nikitin. Modernization of distillation systems for the organization of high-speed traffic based on RFID technology / A. B. Nikitin, A.D. Manakov, S. T. Boltaev / / Bulletin of the results of scientific research. - St. Petersburg: PGUPS, 2018. – Vol. 1. – P. 132-142.
7. M.A.Krivda. Axis counting technology application in ZhAT systems / Krivda MA // Automation, communication, informatics, 2007. – №8. –Р. 10-11.
8. Automation systems and telemechanics of the world's railways / Transl. From English; under the editorship of G. Teega, S. Vlasenko. – M.: Intext, 2010. – 496 р.
9. Axis counters in systems of railway automation and telemechanics: Textbook / A.G. Kirilenko, A.V. Pear. – Khabarovsk: Publishing House DVGUPS, 2003. – 75 p.
10. I.G.Tilk. New devices for automation and telemechanics of railway transport. - Yekaterinburg: UrGUPS, 2010. –168 p.
11. I.G.Tilk. Research and development of a complex of technical means based on the use of electronic axle counting systems (KTS ESSO): dis. ... cand. tech. Sciences: 05.22.08 / Tilk Igor Germanovich. – PGUPS, 2005. – 164 p.
12. S.A.Schigolev. Research and development of train safety systems based on the method of counting the axes of rolling stock: dis. ... cand. tech. Sciences: 05.22.08 / Schigolev Sergey Aleksandrovich. – PGUPS, 2000. – 215 p.
13. S.A.Schigolev, A.V.Kondakova, D.E.Sable. Track sensors for railway automation devices / S.A. Schigolev, A.V. Kondakova, D.E. Sable // Communication Automation, Computer Science. – 2013. – №11. – Р. 23-24.
14. S.A.Schigolev. A comprehensive solution to transport problems / S.A. Schigolev // Eurasia News. – 2010. – №12. – Р. 20.
Boltaev, Sunnatillo Tuymurodovich; Kurbonov, Jonibek Fayzullaevich; and Saitov, Aziz Azimovich
"ANALYSIS OF SENSORS OF THE ELECTRONIC SYSTEM FOR COUNTING AXLES (EACS) AND FIRM ALTPRO FRAUSСHER IN THE ORGANIZATION OF TRAIN TRAFFIC,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss4/9