The article is devoted to the calculation of cargo fastening using the current method. It is proved that according to the existing method, the force in all elastic cargo mounts of both one and the other direction under the influence of longitudinal forces has the same value, regardless of the different location of the geometric parameters of the mounts in space. Calculations of forces in elastic elements of fastening by the specified method are given. The results of the comparative analysis showed that the forces in all wire fasteners, in contrast to the existing method of calculation, have different values. The main drawback of the updated calculation method is noted: the strength of individual elements of fasteners is not provided – the forces in them are more than twice the permissible values.
1. Zylev V.B. Computational methods in nonlinear structural mechanics: monograph / V.B. Zylev. M.: Research Center "Engineer", 1999 - 145 p.
2. Nils Anderson, Peter Anderson, Robert Bylander, Sven Sokjer, Petersen and Bob Zether: Equipment for Rational Securing of Cargo on railway Wagons / VINNOVA Report/Rapport VR 2004:05 // http://www.vinnova.se/upload / EPiStorePDF /vr-04-05.pdf.
3. Marten Johanson, Peter Andersson. Equipment for Efficient Cargo Securing and Ferry Fastening of Vehicles/NVF-rapporter/V gverket, 2004.
4. Driver’s Handbook Cargo Securement. A Cuide to the North American Cargo Securement Standard. http://www.highwaystarmagazine.com/images /Driver_Handbook.pdf
5. European Best Practice Guidelines on Cargo Securing for Road Transport. 208 p. http://ec.europa.eu/transport/roadsafety/vehicles/best_practice_guidelines_en.htm
6. Komarov K.L. Theoretical mechanics in the problems of railway transport: monograph / K.L. Komarov, A.F. Yashin. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2004. - 296 p.
7. Priddy, J.D. and Jones, R.A. “Experimental Determination of the Effect of Cargo Variations on Roll Stability,” SAE Technical Paper No. 2005-01-3516, November 2005.
8. Billing, J.R. “Industry Practices for Loading and Securing Cargo in Vans and other Closed Trucks,” Ontario Trucking Association, Spring. 2006.
9. Hildebrand, E., Balsom, M. and Wilson, F.R. “Impact of Wind Forces on Heavy Truck Stability,” Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting 2006, Paper #06-1232.
10. Load Securement for Palletized Freight in Closed Trucks – From an Enforcement Perspective. dPE, Inc. “The Science of Preventing Freight Damage”. January 2007. 50 p.
11. Vertical cylinder handling and transportation AIGA 038/06. 24 p. http://www.asiaiga.org.
12. Appendix 3 to International railway freight agreement "Technical conditions for the placement and securing of goods" [Electronic resource]. - URL: http://osjd.org/doco/public/en.
13. Turanov Kh.T. Cargo securing in wagons: Textbook. manual for high schools. transport / Kh.T. Turanov, Bondarenko, N.V. Vlasova. - Yekaterinburg .: Publishing house "Ural State University of Railway Engineering", 2006. - 286 p.
14. Turanov Kh.T. Theoretical mechanics in the problems of freight transportation: monograph / Kh.T. Turanov. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2009. - 376 p.
15. Turanov Kh.T. The interaction of open rolling stock and solid-state cargo: textbook. allowance / Kh.T. Turanov. - M .: Federal State Educational Establishment “Educational-methodical center for education in railway transport”, 2011. - 374 p.
16. Khabibulla Turanov: Analytical investigation of cargo motion lengthwise the wagon under the action of plane force system. Global Journal of Research in Engineering (GJRE-A). Volume 13, Issue X. Version 1.0. New York, 2013. – pp. 7-16.
17. Khabibulla Turanov: Mathematical modeling of cargo motion crosswise the wagon under the action of plane force system. Science and Technology. Vol. 5, No. 1, 2015, pp. 5-14. p-JSSN: 2163-2669. doi: 10.5923/j.scit.2015 0501.02) (ID: 104000126).
18. Turanov, Kh.T. Calculation of the longitudinal shift of the load of cylindrical shape and effort in the fastening elements with variation in the number of fasteners / Kh.T. Turanov, E.D. Pserovskaya // Transport of the Urals. 2013. No. 3. - S. 16-23.
19. Turanov Kh.T., Ruzmetov Y.O., Yakushev A.V. On the deformable state of the mechanical system “load-car-mount” // Bulletin of the Petersburg University of Railway Transport. 2019.Vol. 16. No. 3. S. 455-468. DOI: 10.20295 / 1815-588X-2019-1-455-468.
20. Turanov Kh., Ruzmetov Y., Vlasova N. Calculating Cargo Securing Elements on a Railway Platform Under the Impact of a Spatial Force System. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913502006 E3S Web of Conferences Volume 135 (2019). Don State Technical Universyty. 2019. P. 02006.
21. Kiryanov D.V. Tutorial MathCAD 13. - St. Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg, 2006.528 s.
22. Standards for the calculation and design of new and modernized railroad cars of the Ministry of Railways of 1520 mm gauge (non-self-propelled). State Research Institute of Carriage Engineering. M.: All-Russian Research Institute of Railway Transport, 1996 .-- 319 p.
23. Yablonsky A.A. Nikiforova V.M. The course of theoretical mechanics. The textbook for tech. universities. - St. Petersburg: Publishing House "Lan", 1998. 768 p.
Turanov, Khabibulla; Ruzmetov, Yadgor; and Shihnazarov, Jamol
"TO THE CALCULATION OF SOLID-STATE CARGO ATTACHMENT UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF LONGITUDINAL FORCES,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss4/5