The article presents methods for assessing the effectiveness of flat solar air heaters with heat transfer turbulators. The experience of world scientific achievements in the field of increasing the efficiency of solar air heaters is analyzed. The analysis of the effectiveness of flat air heaters. According to the results of the study, it was determined that, in addition to the traditional formula efficiency, for evaluating the effectiveness of flat air heaters with heat transfer turbulators collectors use methods developed in heat engineering and based on the Reynolds analogy.
1. E.K. Akpinar, F.Koçyigit: Experimental investigation of thermal performance of solar air heater having different obstacles on absorber plates: Int.Commun Heat Mass 2010;37(4):416–21.
2. S.Karsli: Performance analysis of new-design solar air collectors for drying applications: Renew Energ 2007; 32(10):1645–60.
3. B.S.Romdhane: The air solar collectors: Comparative study, Introduction of baffles to favor the heat transfer: Sol Energy 2007; 81(1):139–149.
4. A.P. Omojaro, L.BY. Aldabbagh: Experimental performance of single and double pass solar air heater with fins and steel wire mesh as absorber. Appl Energ 2010; 87(12):3759–3765.
5. D.J.Close; R.V.Dunkle. Behaviour of adsorbent energy storage beds. Sol. Energy 1976, 18 (4), 287-292.
6. C.H.Liu; E.M.Sparrow. Convective-radiative interaction a parallel plate channel-application to air-operated solar collectors. Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 1980, 23 (8), 1137-1146.
7. M.K.Seluck. Solar air heaters and their applications, A.A.M. Sayigh ed; New York, Academic Press, 1977.
8. H.M.Tan; W.WS. Charters. Experimental investigation of forced-convective heat transfer for fully-325 developed turbulent flow in a rectangular duct with asymmetric heating. Sol. Energy 1970, 13 (1), 121-125.
9. A.Whillier. Plastic covers for solar collectors Sol. Energy 1963, 7 (3), 148-154.
10. H.M.Yeh; C.D.Ho; J.Z.Hou. Collector efficiency of double-flow solar air heaters with fins attached. Energy 2002, 27 (8), 715-727.
11. I.I.Borisov, A.A.Khalatov, S.G.Kobzar. Heat transfer and resistance in slotted channels with spherical recesses and spacing elements. // Industrial heat engineering 2005. V. 27 No. 5. p.10-17
12. A.A.Gukhman. The intensification of convective heat transfer and the problem of the comparative assessment of heat exchange surfaces // Thermal Engineering -1977.№4.- p.5 - 8.
13. G.A.Dreitser. Modern problems of efficiency analysis, design, production and operation of compact tubular heat exchangers // Physical foundations of experimental and mathematical modeling of gas dynamics and heat and mass transfer processes in power plants .: Tr. XIII school-family of young scientists and specialists. - M., 2001 .-- T.2. - p. 299 - 306.
14. G.A.Dreitser. Modern problems of intensification heat transfer in the channels // Engineering Physics Journal, 2001. Vol. 74, No. 4. S.33-40.
15. E.K.Kalinin, G.A.Dreitser, I.Z.Kopp, A.S.Myakochin. Effective heat transfer surfaces. M .: Energoatomizdat. 1998.407 p.
16. V.P.Elchinov, A.I.Smorodin, V.A.Kirpikov. Intensification of convective heat transfer in pipes during the motion of a dropping liquid of increased viscosity // Thermal Engineering. 1990. No. 6. p.34-37.
17. V.V.Olimpiev. Computational and experimental modeling of heat transfer and hydraulic resistance of discrete rough channels of heat-exchange equipment .. Diss. ... Dr. tech. sciences. Kazan: Kazan branch of MPEI, 1995.447 p.
18. V.K.Migai. Improving the efficiency of modern heat exchangers. L:Energy, 1980, 143 p.
19. S.A.Burtsev, V.K.Vasiliev, Yu.A.Vinogradov, N.A.Kiselev, A.A.Titov. An experimental study of the characteristics of surfaces covered with regular relief. Science and education. Electronic scientific and technical. Journal. 2013.01. p.263-285.
Abbasov, Yorkin Sodikovich and Umurzakova, Muyassar Abubakirovna
"EVALUATION OF THE EFFICIENCY OF FLAT SUNNY SOLAR AIR HEATERS WITH HEAT TRANSFER TURBULIZERS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss4/3