The article presents the results of studies of the movement of the carriage on the slope hump (including brake position) when exposed to the forces of wind. Maintaining acceptable speed impacts and screening the Park can be achieved by changing the profiles of individual sections of the drain side hump or application of additional wagon retarders.
1. TuranovKh. T. Some problems of theoretical prerequisites for the dynamics of rolling the car on the slope of the sorting hill / Kh. t. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko / / Bulletin of transport information, 2015, no. 3 (237). с. p. 29-36. ISSN 2072-8115.
2. Rudanovsky V. M. on an attempt to criticize the theoretical positions of the dynamics of rolling the car on the slope of the sorting hill / V. M. Rudanovsky, I. p. Starshov, V. A. Kobzev / / Bulletin of transport information. 2016. No. 6 (252). p. 19-28. ISSN 2072-8115.
3. Turanov Kh. T. on an attempt to prove a new approach to the study of the movement of the car on the descending part of the sorting hill / Kh. t. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko / / Bulletin of transport information, 2016, no. 10 (256). с. p. 19-24. ISSN 2072-8115.
4. Patolsky Y. O. To the question of the movement of the carriage on the incline railway tracks / Jo Patolsky, V. A. Kobzev, I. P. Older, Rudanovsky V. M. // Bulletin of transport information. 2018. No. 2 (272).с. pp. 35-38. ISSN 2072-8115.
5. Obrazov V. N. Stations and nodes. part II / V. N. Samples. - Moscow: Transzheldorizdat, 1938. - 492 p.
6. Fedotov N. I. Design of mechanized and automated sorting slides: a manual / N. I. Fedotov, a.m. Karpov. – Novosibirsk: NIIIT, 1960. - 123 p.
7. Sembinov S. V. Stations and hubs / C. V. Sembinov, I. Strakowski. - Moscow: Transzheldorizdat, 1963. - 348 p.
8. Sembinov S. V. Stations and hubs / C. V. Sembinov, I. Strakowski. - Moscow: All-Union. ed.- polygraph. United., 1963. - 89 p.
9. Savchenko I. E. Railway stations and junctions: studies. for universities of railway transport. / E. I. Savchenko, S. V. Sembinov, I. Strakowski. - Moscow: Transport, 1967. - 466 p.
10. Nikitin V. D. Railway stations and junctions: Studies. manual / V. D. Nikitin, E. E. Savchenko, E. A. Petuhov, V. K. Ivashkevich. – M.: USIIT, 1970. - 79 p.
11. Parfenov V. P. Sorting slides of high capacity: a Guide to course and diploma design / V. P. Parfenov, M. M. Filippov, M. M. Uzdin, V. P. Pavlov. - L.: liizht, 1972. - 80 p.
12. Manual for the design of stations and junctions of the Railways. BCH 56 – 78. - Moscow: Transport, 1978. - pp. 151-168.
13. Savchenko I. E. Railway stations and junctions: studies. for universities of railway transport. / I. E. Savchenko, S. V. Zemblinov, I. I. Strakovsky; edited by V. M. Akulinichev, N. N. Shabalina-M.: Transport, 1980. - 479 p.
14. Akulinichev V. M. Calculation and design of sorting slides of large and medium capacity: textbook. no. for universities of railway transport. / V. M. Akulinichev, L. P. Kolodiy. – M.: engineering, 1981. - 61 p.
15. Railway stations and junctions: studies. for universities of railway transport. / V. M. Akulinichev, N. V. Pravdin, V. Ya. Bolotny, I. E. Savchenko. Under the editorship of V. M. Akulinichev. - Moscow: Transport, 1992. 480 p. (p. 207-253).
16. Prokop, J &Myojin, Sh. Desing of Hump Profile in Railroad Classification Yard. Memoirs of the Faculty of Engineering.Okayama University. 1993. Vol. 27. No. 2. p. 41-58. Available at: http://ousar.lib.okayama u.ac.jp/file/15404/Mem_ Fac_Eng_OU_27_2_41.pdf.
17. Prokop, J &Myojin, Sh. Simulation of Performance in Railroad Hump Classification Yard. Memoirs of the Faculty of Engineering.Okayama University. 1993. Vol. 27. No. 2. P. 59-71. Available at: http://ousar.lib.okayama_ u.ac.jp/file/15404/Mem_ Fac_Eng_OU_27_2_59.pdf.
18. Design of sorting slides of large and medium capacity. Guidelines / Comp. V. S. Sukhodoev, Yu. I. Efimenko. - S.-Pb.: PGUPS, 1997. 35 PP.
19. Zhang C., Wei Y., Wang Z., Fu J. Analysis of Hump Automation in China. Proc. of Second Intern. Conf. on Transportation and Traffic Studies, 2000, pp. 285-290. doi: 10.1060/40503 (277)45.
20. Rules and norms for designing sorting devices on Railways with a gauge of 1,520 mm. - M.: TECHINFORM, 2003. - 168 p.
21. Railway stations and junctions (tasks, examples, calculations): textbook for universities of railway transport. / N. V. Pravdin, V. G. Shubko, E. V. Arkhangelsk, etc.; edited by N. V. Pravdin and V. G. Shubko. – M.: The Route, 2005. 502 PP.
22. Zářecký, S &Grùň, J &Žilka, J. The Reward Trends in Marshalling Yards Automation. Transport Problems. ProvlemyTransporty, 2008.Vol. 3.No. 4. p. 87-95. Available at: http://transportproblems.polsl.pl/pl/Archiwum/2008/zeszyt4/2008t3z4 13.pdf
23. Instructions for calculating the maximum allowable detach length when disbanding on sorting slides (Approved 24.12.2012). - Moscow: Russian Railways, 2012. - 10 sec.
24. Design of railway transport infrastructure (stations, railway and transport nodes): textbook / N. V. Pravdin, S. p. Vakulenko, A. K. Golovich, etc.; edited by N. V. Pravdin and S. P. Vakulenko. – M.: FEDERAL state budget institution "Training center on education on railway transport", 2012. - 1086 p.
25. Railway stations and junctions: textbook / V. I. Apattsev et al.; edited by V. I. Apattsev and Yu. I. Efimenko. – M.: FEDERAL state budget institution "Training center on education on railway transport", 2014. - 855 p.
26. D. M. Kozschenko, V. I. Bobrovsky, S. V. Grevtsov, M. I. Berezobyi. Controlling the Speed of Rolling Cuts in Conditions of Reduction of Brake Opwer of Car Retards. Science is the progress of transport. Visnyk of national.over. zaliznichnogo transport, 2016. No. 3 (63).- pp. 28-40.ISSN 2307-3489.
27. V. Bobrovsky, D. Kozschenko, A. Dorosh, E. Demchenko, T. Bolovanovska, A. Kolesnik. Probabilistic Approach for the Determination of Permissible Braking Cuts Molders on the Gravity Humps. Transport Problems. ProvlemyTransporty, 2016.Vol. 3.Issue I. p. 147-155.doi: 10.20858/tp.2016.11.1.14.
28. Kh. Turanov. Analytical investigation of wagon speed and traversed distance during wagon hump rolling under the impact of gravity forces and head wind. Global Journal of Researches in Engineering: A. Mechanical and Mechanics Engineering. Volume 14 Issue 1 Version 1.0 Year 2014. New York. 1-9.
29. KhabibullaTuranov, GordiienkoAndrey and Irina Plakhotich. (2015). Simplified Analytical Description of Wagon Movement with Braking Action on the Marshalling Hump Section of the First Braking Position under the Impact of Fair Wind. Science and Technology, Vol, 5 No. 4, December 2015, pp. 57-62. e-JSSN: 2163-2677. (ID: 104000150) doi: 10.5923/j. scit.2015 04.01).
30. Turanov H. T. Movement of the car on the sorting hill with a fair wind / H. T. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko / / World of transport, Vol. 13. No. 6 (61).(2015). ISSN 1992-3252.
31. Turanov H. T. timing of movement and speed of the car in the intermediate segment hump with a tail wind / Kh. T. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko // World of transport. 2016, Vol. 14.No. 4 (65). P. 78 - 91. ISSN 1992-3252.
32. H. T. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko. Certificate of official registration of the computer program RU no. 2017614017 dated 05.04.17. (2017).
33. Pchelin B. K. Special sections of higher mathematics / B. K. Pchelin. - Moscow: "Higher school", 1973. 463 PP.
Saidivaliev, Shukhrat Umarkhodjaevich and Ergasheva, Zakhro Valijanovna
"ON THE DYNAMICS OF THE MOVEMENT CARRIAGE IN THE ACCELERATING GRABLE THE MARSHALLING YARD,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 16.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss4/16