The article provides a comparative analysis of the methods of functional diagnostics of traction induction motors and justifies that of them the most promising are thermal, electric, vibroacoustic and magnetic methods. To obtain the most reliable information in diagnosing the technical condition of traction induction motors, it is recommended that the methods considered be used in conjunction with the simultaneous improvement of their technical means.
1. Berdiev U.T. et al. Operation and repair of «O’ZBEKISTON» and «O’ZBEKISTON-YO’LOVCHI» electric locomotives: a textbook for railway students. - Tashkent: «ADADPLYUS» publishing house, 2016. - 285 p.
2. Bobrovnikov Ya. Yu., Stetsyuk A. E. Diagnostic complexes of electric rolling stock: a training manual / Khabarovsk: Publishing House DVGUPS, 2012.-94 p.
3. Zelenchenko A.P., Fedorov D.V. Diagnostic complexes of electric rolling stock: a training manual. - Moscow: Federal State Budgetary Educational Establishment “Educational-methodical center for education on the railway. transport», 2014. –112 p.
4. Diagnosis and prediction of the condition of induction motors based on the use of the parameters of their external electromagnetic field / A.Yu. Alekseenko, O.V. Brodsky, V.N. Vedeneev, V.G. Tonkikh, S.O. Khomutov // Bulletin of Altai.gos. tech. University of them. I.I. Polzunova. - 2006. –№ 2. - P. 79–83.
5. Ismagilov F.R., Khayrullin I.Kh., Pashali D.Yu., Boykova O.A. A review of modern methods and tools for the operational diagnostics of electromechanical energy converters // Bulletin of the Ufa State Aviation Technical University: “Energy, Electrification and Power Engineering”, Ufa, 2010. - T. 14, No. 4 (39). - P. 73–79.
6. Sidelnikov L.G., Afanasyev D.O. Overview of methods for monitoring the technical condition of induction motors during operation // Bulletin of PNIPU. Geology. Oil and gas and mining. 2013. No. 7. P. 127-137.
7. Operational modes of operation and continuous diagnostics of electric machines in agricultural production / V.V. Ovcharov. - Kiev: Publishing House of the USHA, 1990. - 168 p.
8. Boykova O.A. Functional diagnostics of malfunctions of electromechanical elements of electrotechnical complexes by an external electromagnetic field: diss. candidate of technical sciences, Ufa, USATU, 2011.150 p.
Fayzullaev, Zhavkharbek Sulton Ugli
"COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF FUNCTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC METHODS OF TRACTION ASYNCHRONOUS MOTORS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 15.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss4/15