The article presents the results of studies of asynchronous generators of wind power plants and small hydroelectric power stations operating in parallel with the electric network. The parameters of the equivalent circuit are specified, on the basis of which the analytical dependence of the electromagnetic moment of the generator is found. It is proposed to take into account the revealed features of the mechanical characteristics of the generators that differ from the characteristics determined by the generally accepted analytical method
1. Bezrukikh P.P. Wind power. Ed. "Energy", Moscow: 2010, 320 p.
2. Kopilov I.P. Electric Machines. Textbook for universities. 3rd ed., Rev. - M .: Higher. school, 2002 .-- 607 p.
3. Voldek A.I. Electric cars. - L., publishing house "Energy". 1978. 832 p.
4. Wind farms will be built near the cities of Nukus and Zarafshan. Kun.uz. from 09/02/2019.[ Electronic resource] -Access mode https://kun.uz/ru/news/2019/09/02/vblizi-gorodov-nukus-i-zarafshan-budut-postroyeny-vetryanyye-elektrostansii
5. Zakhidov R.A., Kremkov M.B. Potential of wind power energy of Uzbekistan // Gelioteknikal/ 2015. - № 4. Р. 111-112.
6. Allaev K.R. The potential of effective alternative energy sources in the Uzbek Republic. // Problems of energy and resource conservation. No. 4, 2015. Tashkent.
7. Alimhodzhaev Sh. Managed wind turbine operating in parallel with the existing network. Patent of the Republic of Uzbekistan. IAP 05781. Bull., No. 3 dated 03/29/2019.
8. Panteleeva L.A. Improving the efficiency of an asynchronous squirrel-cage generator. Abstract. diss. for a job. student Art. Ph.D. - Izhevsk. 2012.
Alimhodzhaev, Sharafiddin Kamaliddinovich; Zakhidov, Odil Umirzakovich; and Taniev, Mirzohid Hurramovich
"ASYNCHRONOUS PHASE ROTOR GENERATORS FOR POWER PLANES OPERATING PARALLEL WITH A NETWORK,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss4/13