Modern railway warehouses have an important place in the supply chain.The main task of the railway warehouses is to convert incoming cargo flows with large quantities into outgoing flows.This article discusses the structure of the functioning of a standard railway warehouse.Based on the coating method and methods of V.P. Sityaev developed a rational version of the layout of the railway warehouse, taking into account the cost criteria, representing the amount of logistics costs.Based on the results of the study, three options of non-traditional warehouse planning schemes were obtained and recommended.
1. Ilesaliev D.I. The influence of the location of the aisles between the racks on the performance of the water transport warehouse / D.I. Ilesaliev, E.K. Korovyakovsky // Bulletin of the State University of the Sea and River Fleet named after Admiral S.O. Makarova. - 2015. - Issue. 6. - No. 34. - p. 52-59.
2. Ilesaliev D.I. The use of various layouts of passages of the warehouse of piece cargo / D.I. Ilesaliev // Logistics: modern development trends: materials of the XIV Intern. scientific-practical conf. April 9, 2015: mat. doc. / holes ed. V.S. Lukinsky. - SPb .: State University of the Sea and River Fleet named after Admiral S.O. Makarova., 2015 .-- p. 174-176.
3. Ilesaliev D.I. On the issue of the capacity of packaged piece goods / D.I. Ilesaliev // Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Bryansk State University. - 2017. - Issue. 2. - p. 154-162.
4. Ilesaliev D.I. To the question of the layout of shelving in the warehouse / D.I. Ilesaliev // Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Bryansk State University. - 2017. - Issue. 1. - p. 99-106.
5. Ilesaliev D.I. To the Justification of the parameters of the capacity of the covered warehouse of piece cargo / D.I. Ilesaliev // Crede Experto: transport, society, education, language. - 2017. - Issue 4. - p. 70-79.
6. Ilesaliev D.I. Justification of the choice of layout options for racks and passages for tare-piece cargo in covered warehouses / D.I. Ilesaliev // Transport of the Asia-Pacific region. - 2017. - Issue. 4. - No. 13. - p. 19-23.
7. Ilesaliev D.I. Justification of the project of a network of freight terminals of packaged goods / D.I. Ilesaliev // Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Bryansk State University. - 2016. - Issue. 4. - p. 110-116.
8. Ilesaliev D.I. Determination of the optimal parameters of the loading and unloading section using mathematical methods / D.I. Ilesaliev, E.K. Korovyakovsky // Transport: problems, ideas, prospects: proceedings of the LXXV All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference of students, graduate students and young scientists. - SPb .: Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University, 2015. - p. 227-233
9. Ilesaliev D.I. Recommendations for organizing and managing a warehouse from A to Z / D.I. Ilesaliev // Logistics. - 2018 .-- Issue 1. - No. 134. - p. 18-20.
10. Sityaev V.P. Optimization of the placement of technological facilities on the site of lower warehouses / V.P. Sityaev: Author. PhD, 1977 .-- 18 p.
11. Smekhov A.A. The mathematical model of the processes of freight work - M .: Transport, 1982. - 256 p.
Ilesaliev, Daurenbek Ihtiyarovich; Shixnazarov, Jamol Alisherovich; and Merganov, Avaz Mirsultanovich
"TO THE QUESTION OF THE MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF RATIONAL PLANNING OF TECHNOLOGICAL SECTIONS OF THE WAREHOUSE,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 12.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss4/12