At present, the formation of multi-group freight trains in accordance with the established procedure at all marshalling yards of JSC Uzbek Railways is based on the experience of the relevant personnel. Therefore, one of the urgent tasks is to improve the process of forming such trains based on the introduction of modern technologies. This article presents the results of applying the Sologub methods and combinatorial sorting in the process of forming multi-group trains at the sorting station of JSC Uzbek Railways. The regularity of the dependence of the number of groups in a multi-group train on the required paths was also determined, and the effectiveness of the combinatorial sorting method relative to the Sologub method was also shown.
1. Suyunbaev Sh.M., Butunov D.B Development of a classification of the causes of losses in the operation of the sorting station // Vestnik TashIIT. – 2019. – №2. – 167-175 р.
2. Suyunbaev Sh.M. Operational planning of operational work in the conditions of the organization of the movement of freight trains on a solid schedule // News of St. Petersburg University of Railways. – 2010. – Issue. 3. – 15-24 р.
3. Skovron I.Y. Improvement of technology and technical means of forming of the many group trains: abstract of the thesis … cand. tech. sci. – Dnipropetrovsk: DNUJT, 2015. – 24 p.
4. Bukhalo G.I. Complex optimization of parameters of local sorting systems: abstract of the thesis … cand. tech. sci.. – M.: RGOTUPS, 2000. – 24 p.
5. Sologub N.K. Definition of optimum number ways sorting park’s on freight stations // In the collection "Traсk development of freight stations". The manuscript is deposited with CRIITERRT Ministry of Railways, 28.05.81. – 14 p.
6. The indication of Ministry of Railways №G-26737 in 26.08.85. About implementation of new technology of forming of the many groups trains. M.: Ministry of Railways, 1985.
7. Fibonacci Numbers –it is... / [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: URL: https://economic-definition.com/ Other_ branches_ of_ mathematics / Chisla _ Fibonachchi _ Fibonacci _ Numbers __ eto .html (date of the address: 15.03.2020 y).
Khudayberganov, Sakijan Kabildjanovich; Suyunbayev, Shinpolat Mansuraliyevich; and Jumayev, Sherzod Bakhrom ugli
"RESULTS OF APPLICATION OF THE METHODS “SOLOGUB” AND COMBINATOR SORTING IN THE PROCESS OF FORMING MULTI-GROUP TRAINS AT THE SORTING STATION,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss4/11