This article discusses the essence, content and tasks of internal accounting and its role in the management system of enterprises of JSC “Uzbekistan temir yullari”. In order to effectively manage the activities of enterprises need to assess the contribution of each farm unit in the final result of the enterprise activity, the mechanism of which are internal accounting, reporting and analysis of their activity. Managers of enterprises for the development and adoption of management decisions need both General information on the enterprise as a whole, and detailed information on intra – production segments of activity-responsibility centers.
1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the Strategy for the Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan" dated 02.07.2017. – №UP-4947
2. Message from the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Oliy Majlis (December 28, 2018). People’s Word, December 29, 2018.
3. Khasanov B.A, Ganiev Z.U, Muhammedova D.A, Management accounting: textbook. – T.: ECONOMY-FINANCE, 2018. – 280 p.
4. Vakhrushina M.A. Accounting management accounting. M .: Omega-L. – 2011. – 398 p.
5. Kutepov A.S. Segment reporting in the financial accounting system of commercial organizations. – Abstract. diss. for a job. scientist step. cand. econ. sciences. – Rostov-on-Don. – 2009. – 28 p.
6. Carl S. Warren, James M. Reeve, Jonathan E. Duchac. Accounting. USA, 2014. – 25th Edition.
7. Khasanov B.A., Khoshimov A.A. Management Accounting: textbook. – T.: New edition, 2012. – 312 p.
Djumanova, Aijan Baxtiyarovna and Ergashev, Shohruh Vosiljon o’g’li
"THE ROLE OF INTRA-PRODUCTION ACCOUNTING IN THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ENTERPRISES OF JSC " UZBEKISTAN TEMIR YULLARI»,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss4/10