This paper presents the results of experiments to analyze the efficiency of the photocell of selective radiation of a photothermogen generator at various densities. It was found that in a relatively hot climate (Uzbekistan, Ferghana), the performance of the solar cell is stable at temperatures from +25 to +35. It was found that the lowest solar cell performance (from single-crystal silicon) was about 6% and 13%, and the highest - about 15% and 16% for typical and selective lighting with triple density in a certain period of time (up to 3 and 15 minutes), respectively. The lux-ampere characteristic is given; graphs of the dependence of productivity on time and temperature are obtained. A new scheme of a selective radiation photothermogenerator with a concentrator, a protective block with a movable slot and photothermal elements is presented. The tasks and algorithmic solutions for automating the search for the optimal coordinates of the photocell inside the protective block with a movable slot are defined
1. El ist. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/solar_energy
2. S. Almosni et al. “Material challenges for solar cells in the twenty-first century: directions in emerging technologies.” Sci Technol Adv Mater. 2018; 19 (1): 336–369. 2018 Apr 10.doi: 10.1080 / 14686996.2018.1433439
3. L.K. Mamadalieva et al. “Optimization of parameters of n-branches of solar radiation thermoconverters.” ASE (English translation of Geliotekhnika). Volume 44, Issue 1, February 2008, Pages 53-57. doi: 10.3103 / S0003701X08010155
4. A. M. Kasymakhunova et al. “Studying the output optical and thermal parameters of an APV thermal converter considering transport phenomena in a gas medium.”ASE (English translation of Geliotekhnika). Volume 39, Issue 4, 2004, Pages 24-27.
5. A. M. Kasimakhunova et al. “New Prospects of Using Elements with Anomalous Photo-Voltage in Optoelectronics.” IJARSET.Vol. 6, Iss. 4, april 2019
6. S.A. Ahmad and others. “Efficiency Improvement of Photovoltaic Module by Thermo Electric Generator.”NFC-IEFR Journal of Engineering & Scientific Research. DOI: 10.24081 / nijesr.2017.1.0011
7. M. Singh and others.“E ient cient Autonomous Solar Panel and Thermo-Electric Generator (TEG) Integrated Hybrid Energy Harvesting System.” 2016 Progress In Electromagnetic Research Symposium (PIERS), Shanghai, China, August 8–11
8. B. S. Dallan et al. “Performance evaluation of a photoelectric – thermoelectric cogeneration hybrid system”. Solar Energy 118 (2015) 276–285. DOI 10.1016 / j.solener.2015.05.0.034
9. A.M.Kasimakhunova, N.R. Rakhimov, Sh.Yu. Usmonov.A method of obtaining photothermogenerators.The decision of the state patent examination of 06/18/2002.Application No.IDP 2000 09 10.
10. A. M. Kasymakhunova et al. “Development and research of a new model of photothermogenerator selective radiation.” International Congress of the Turkic World on health and natural sciences. Kyrgyzstan-Turkey, 21-23 april 2019. Osh / Kyrgyzstan
11. L.K. Mamadilieva, S.I. Zokirov. “Automation problems of finding the optimal coordinates of a photocell in a selective radiation photothermogenerator.” IJARSET, Vol. 6, Issue 9, Sep 2019.
12. J. Chen and others.“Photovoltaic Generation Solar Automatic Tracking System”. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 170 (2018) 042029 doi:
10.1088 / 1755-1315 / 170/4/042029
13. Q. Li, H. Liu. “Design of Solar Energy Automatic Tracking Control System Based on Single Chip Microcomputer.” IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 242 (2019) 022056 doi: 10.1088 / 1755-1315 / 242/2/022056
14. T.I. Lapina et al. “Construction of systems for monitoring the parameters of random processes”. Modeling, optimization and information technology.Scientific journal, Volume 6, No. 4.doi: 10.26102 / 2310-6018 / 2018.23.4.036
15. R.I. Makarov E.R. Khorosheva. “Analysis and synthesis of information systems” Textbook.allowance, VlSU Publishing House, 2019 .-- 251 p. Chapter 5
16. D.K. Lukov. “Automated process control systems.” European science.No. 2 (44).
17. D.V. Egorov. “Analysis of programmable logic controllers in automated control systems.” “Innovative development of science and education” collection of articles of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference, Publishing House: “Science and Education”, 2018.
18. El ist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_Battery
19. L.I. Knysh. “Features of the calculation of temperature parameters of the photovoltaic module”. ISSN 2312 - 2897. News of Dnepropetrovsk University. Seriya "Mechanics". 2014. No5. Vip. 18, volume 1.
20. A.Ya. Dzhumaev.“Analysis of the effect of temperature on the operating mode of a photovoltaic solar station.”Association of Researchers "Siberian Academic Book" (Novosibirsk).Number 36. Page: 33-45. 2015 Email Source: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=236063
21. R.A. Zakhidov. “Technology and testing of solar energy concentrating systems.”Gujarat Energy Develoment Agency, Vadadora. 1996. (English edition).
22. Bernard F. Bareis. “Concentrating solar energy receiver”. United States Patent No: US 6,818,818 B2. Nov. 16th, 2004
23. A. Rovira and others (2018). “Comparison of Different Technologies for Integrated Solar Combined Cycles: Analysis of Concentrating Technology and Solar Integration.” Comparison of Different Technologies for Integrated Solar Combined Cycles: Analysis of Concentrating Technology and Solar Integration. Energies, 11 (5), 1064.doi: 10.3390 / en11051064
24. W. Fuqiang and others (2017). “Progress in concentrated solar power technology with parabolic trough collector system: A comprehensive review." Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 79, 1314-1328. doi: 10.1016 / j.rser.2017.05.05.174
Zokirov, S.I.; Sobirov, M.N.; Tursunov, H.Kh.; and Sobirov, M.M.
"DEVELOPMENT OF A HYBRID MODEL OF A THERMOPHOTOGENERATOR AND AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF THE DEPENDENCE OF THE EFFICIENCY OF A PHOTOCELL ON TEMPERATURE,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/8