Based on the data of field surveys, the results of assessing the state of reinforced concrete span structures of bridges and characteristic defects that occur in the structure during operation are presented. An analysis of the results of inspections and periodic inspections responsible for the operation of artificial structures shows that a significant part of reinforced concrete spans has various types of defects and damage to load-bearing structures. Studies show that defects have a significant impact on the operational properties of reinforced concrete spans, leading both to a limitation of the speed regime of train movements and to the emergence of factors negatively affecting uptime
1. Smirnov V.N. Calculation of bridges of high-speed railway lines for longitudinal forces: monograph / V.N. Smirnov / / - SPb.: Petersburg state University of railway transport, 2013. - 65 p.
2. Mamazhanov R., Lichterman Z. G. results of inspection and testing of bridge spans operated on industrial lines. In the collection of Putyustroystva and their content in the conditions of Central Asia / p mamazhanov, Z. g Lichterman / / Tashiit, 1987.
3. Kruglov V. M. Problems of designing bridges on high-speed Railways. / Sheikin A.A., Smolyanin A.G / / (MIIT), Moscow, 2014, No.: 10, Pp. 16-19.
4. Karapetov E.S. Strengthening and repair of bridges. / Karapetov E.S., V.N. Myachin / / Textbook Saint Petersburg: PGUPS, 2013.- 61 p.
5. Bogdanov G. I. reinforced Concrete bridges / G.I. Bogdanov, V.N. Smirnov / / Saint Petersburg-PGUPS, 2005-127c;
6. Chizhov S.V., Dispersed reinforced concrete in bridge structures. Scope of application calculation methods: monograph / S. V. Chizhov, S. A. Kuznetsov / / Saint Petersburg-2014-56C.
Yaxshiev, E.T.; Zokirov, F.Z.; and Karimova, A.B.
"RESEARCH OF SYSTEM CONDITIONS FOR FORMATION OF FAILURE ON MATHEMATICAL MODELS BY THE RESULTS OF THE RESEARCH OF REINFORCED CONCRETE BRIDGES,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/6