In the article, on the basis of theorems on the change of kinetic energy for a non-free material point in the final form of theoretical mechanics, formulas for determining the braking path of the car in the braking zone of the sorting hill are derived. With a known value of the acceleration during the braking of the car the path of the car braking section can also be determined by the formula of the path of elementary physics. In the article on the basis of the theorem on the change of kinetic energy for a non-free material point in the final form of theoretical mechanics proved incorrect application of the formula of the free fall rate of the body, taking into account the inertia of the rotating parts to determine the speed of the car in the braking zone. The results of the calculated data obtained on the basis of the incorrect formula proved the error of its application for the non-ideal connection
1. Turanov Kh. T. Some problems of theoretical prerequisites for the dynamics of rolling the car on the slope of the sorting hill / Kh. t. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko / / Bulletin of transport information, 2015, no. 3 (237). - Pp. 29-36. ISSN 2072-8115.
2. Rudanovsky V. M. on an attempt to criticize the theoretical positions of the dynamics of rolling the car on the slope of the sorting hill / V. M. Rudanovsky, I. p. Starshov, V. A. Kobzev / / Bulletin of transport information. 2016. No. 6 (252). С. pp. 19-28. ISSN 2072-8115.
3. Turanov Kh. T. on an attempt to prove a new approach to the study of the movement of the car on the descending part of the sorting hill / Kh. t. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko / / Bulletin of transport information, 2016, no. 10 (256). С. p. 19-24. ISSN 2072-8115.
4. Bozoisky Y. O. To the question of the movement of the carriage on the incline railway tracks / Jo Posolski, V. A. Kobzev, I. P. Older, Rudanovsky V. M. // Bulletin of transport information. 2018. No. 2 (272). - Pp. 35-38. ISSN 2072-8115.
5. Turanov H. T. a Mathematical description of the motion of the car on sites of break positions hump / Kh. T. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko // Transport of Ural. 2018. No. 2 (57). Pp. 3-8. DOI: 10.20291/1815-9400-2018-2-3-8. ISSN 1815-9400.
6. Turanov Kh. t., Gordienko A. A., Molchanova O. V. Selection of the rational mode of dissolution of the "very bad runner" from the sorting hill / / Transport: science, technology, management. 2018, No. 7. P. 9 - 13. ISSN 0236-1914.
7. Turanov Kh. t. Critical analysis of the theoretical positions of the car movement from the sorting hill (Part I) / Kh. t. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko / / Bulletin of transport information, 2018, no. 9 (279). Pp. 23-28. ISSN 2072-8115.
8. Turanov H. T. a critical analysis of the theoretical tenets of the movement of the carriage with the hump / Kh. T. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko, S. B. dzhabborov // Transport: science, technique, management. 2018, No. 11. P. 26 - 31. ISSN 0236-1914.
9. Turanov Kh. t. Critical analysis of the theoretical positions of the car movement from the sorting hill (part II) / Kh. t. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko / / Bulletin of transport information. 2018. No. 12 (282). Pp. 12-18. ISSN 2072-8115.
10. Khabibulla Turanov, and Andrey Gordienko. Movement of a railway car rolling down a classification hump with a tailwind / / MATEC Web of Conferences 216, 02027 (2018) Politransport Systems – 2018. 1-7 p.
11. Saidivaliev sh. U. on the approach to determining some kinematic parameters of car movement on the brake positions of sorting slides / Kh. t. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko, sh. U. Saidivaliev / / International Journal of Advanced Studies. 2018, Vol 8, no. 4. P. 122 - 136. DOI: 10.12731/2227-930X-2018-4-122-136. ISSN 0236-1914.
12. Sh.U Saidivaliyev. To the movement of the car on the site of the first brake hump yard of positions / Sh.U Saidivaliyev // Journal of TIRE, 2019. No. 2. pp. 72-83. ISSN 2091-5365.
13. Saidaliev S. W. sliding wheel pairs of the car at braking positions of hump yards / Kh. T. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko, S. B. dzhabborov, S. W. Saidvaliev // Transport: science, technique, management. 2019, No. 5. P. 26 - 31. ISSN 0236-1914.
14. Turanov H. T. On the motion of the car on high-speed sections hump / Kh. T. Turanov, A. A. Gordienko, H. H. Jalilov // Transport of Ural. 2019. No. 1 (60). Pp. 18-23. DOI: 10.20291/1815-9400-2019-1-18-23. ISSN 1815-9400.
15. Obrazov V. N. Stations and nodes. part II / V. N. Samples. - Moscow: Transzheldorizdat, 1938. 492 PP.
16. Fedotov N. I. Design of mechanized and automated sorting slides: a manual / N. I. Fedotov, a.m. Karpov. – Novosibirsk: NIIIT, 1960. 123 p.
17. Sembinov S. V. Stations and hubs / C. V. Sembinov, I. Strakowski. - Moscow: All-Union. ed.- polygraph. United. IPU., 1963. 348 PP.
18. Savchenko I. E. Railway stations and junctions: studies. for universities of railway transport. / I. E. Savchenko, S. V. Zemblinov, I. I. Strakovsky; edited by V. M. Akulinichev, N. N. Shabalina-M.: Transport, 1980. 479 PP.
19. Akulinichev V. M. Calculation and design of sorting slides of large and medium capacity: textbook. no. for universities of railway transport. / V. M. Akulinichev, L. P. Kolodiy. – M.: engineering, 1981. 61C.
20. Railway stations and junctions: studies. for universities of railway transport. / V. M. Akulinichev, N. V. Pravdin, V. Ya. Bolotny, I. E. Savchenko. Under the editorship of V. M. Akulinichev. - Moscow: Transport, 1992. 480 p. (Pp. 207 – 253).
21. Prokop, J & Myojin, Sh. Desing of Hump Profile in Railroad Classification Yard. Memoirs of the Faculty of Engineering. Okayama University. 1993. Vol. 27. No. 2. P. 41-58. Available at: http://ousar.lib.okayama_u.ac.jp/file/15404/Mem_Fac_Eng_OU_27_2_41.pdf.
22. Rules and norms for designing sorting devices on Railways with a gauge of 1,520 mm. - M.: TECHINFORM, 2003. - 168 p.
23. Railway stations and junctions (tasks, examples, calculations): textbook for universities of railway transport. / N. V. Pravdin, V. G. Shubko, E. V. Arkhangelsk, etc.; edited by N. V. Pravdin and V. G. Shubko. – M.: The Route, 2005. 502 PP.
24. Instructions for calculating the maximum allowable detach length when disbanding on sorting slides (Approved 24.12.2012). - Moscow: Russian Railways, 2012. 10 s.
25. Design of railway transport infrastructure (stations, railway and transport nodes): textbook / N. V. Pravdin, S. p. Vakulenko, A. K. Golovich, etc.; edited by N. V. Pravdin and S. P. Vakulenko. – M.: FEDERAL state budget institution "Training center on education on railway transport", 2012. 1086 PP.
26. Railway stations and junctions: textbook / V. I. Apattsev et al.; edited by V. I. Apattsev and Yu. I. Efimenko. – M.: FEDERAL state budget institution "Training center on education on railway transport", 2014. 855 PP.
27. Kobzev V. A. Technical means of sorting slides that ensure traffic safety. Part 1. Training manual / V. A. Kobzev. - Moscow: MIIT, 2009. 92 PP.
28. Suslov G. K., Theoretical mechanics / G. K. Suslov. Edited by N. N. Buchholz and V. K. Goltzman. - M.-L: gittl, 1946. – 647 p.
29. Yablonsky A. A. Course of theoretical mechanics. Educational. for technical universities / A. A. Yablonsky, V. M. Nikiforova. – SPb.: LAN publishing house, 1998. 768 PP.
30. Targ S. M. Short course of theoretical mechanics: textbook for higher education institutions. М. M: Higher. SHK., 1998. 416 PP.
31. Calculations and design of a railway track: a Textbook for students of railway transport universities. / V. V. Vinogradov, A. M. Nikonov, T. G. Yakovleva, etc.; edited by V. V. Vinogradov and A. M. Nikonov. - Moscow: Route, 2003 486 p.
32. Makarov E. G. Mathcad: Training course (+CD). SPb.: Peter, 2009. 384 PP
Saidivaliev, Shuxrat Umarxodjayevich
"PLOTS OF POJECTED SORTING SELECTION HILL’S THE UNCERTAINTY IN THE FORMULAS OF THE PEAK CONSTRUCTIVE AND TECHNOLOGICAL,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 31.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/31