The costs associated with handling and transport- warehousing operations reaching about half of the total costs of the transportation process. In this regard, it is necessary to study the issues of consolidation of cargo units, as this will increase productivity and minimize logistics costs. This article describes the search algorithm for the consolidation of cargo units. The study also provides mathematical models of the relationship between the parameters of a piece load, container and a standard pallet. The practical significance is to increase the utilization rate of the standard pallet, besides the proposed method will allow you to choose the most rational way of enlarging cargo units, which in turn will increase the level of mechanization of loading and unloading.
1. Reduction of transport costs due to the choice of the optimal type of pallet when transporting construction goods / S. Yu. Firsova, A.V. Kulikova / / Energy and resource saving: industry and transport. - 2013. - T 6. - Vol. 10 (113). - Pp. 86-88.
2. Morabito, R., Morales, S., Widmer, J. A., 2000. Loading optimization of palletized products on trucks. Transportation Research, Part E 36 (4), 285-296
3. Piera, M. A., Mujica M. A. and Guasch, A. (2007). An efficient CPN modeling approach to tackle the pallet packing problem, in Proceedings of the 6th EUROSIM Congress on Modeling and Simulation, Sep-tember 9-13, Ljubljana
4. Piera, M. A., Zuniga, C., and Mujica, M. (2009). A Pallet Packing CPN Optimization Approach for Distribution Center, Automatika 50, 1-2, 29-38
5. Martins, G. H. A., Dell, R. F. (2008). Solving the pallet loading problem, European Journal of Operational Research, 184, 429-440
6. Bischoff, E. E. (2006). Three-dimensional packing of items with limited load bearing strength, European Journal of Operational Research, 168, 952-966
7. Alexander G. Tarnowski, Johannes Terno & Guntram Scheithauer, “A polynomial time algo-rithm for the guillotine Pallet Loading Problem, " INFOR 1994; 32 (4): 275-887. Mode of access: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/2308153_A_Polynomial_Time_Algorithm_for_the_Guillotine_Pallet_Loading_Problem
8. Badger I. V. Standardization of containers and the algorithm for stacking parcels in a container at a multiple height of parcels / I. V. Badger / / T-Somme: Telecommunications and transport. - 2013. - Vol. 7 no. 10. - Pp. 14-16.
9. Ilesaliev D. I. Analysis of the impact of transport packaging on transport conditions / D. I. Ile-Saliev / / Transport of the Asia-Pacific region. - 2017. - Vol. 1(10). - Pp. 9-13.
10. Ilesaliev D. I. Increasing the mass of a cargo shipment due to the rational choice of transport containers / D. I. Ilesaliev // Izvestiya Transsib. - 2018-Vol. 2. - No. 34. - Pp. 21-29
11. Malikov O. B. Development of package transportation on pallets / O. B. Malikov / / Technical Sciences: theory and practice. Collection of materials of the international scientific conference. - Moscow: international center for research projects, June 26-28, 2014-Pp. 79-86.
12. Sukhova I. A. Bagging as a factor for improving the quality of transportation of perishable goods / I. A. Sukhova, D. A. Krasnikova / / Scientific thought. - 2015. - No. 2. - Pp. 39-41.
13. Teverovsky V. I. Innovations in logistics abroad / VI Teverovsky // Herald of transport. - 2011. - No. 10. - Pp. 33-38.
14. Reduction of transport costs due to the choice of the optimal type of pallet when transporting construction goods / S. Yu. Firsova, A.V. Kulikova / / Energy and resource saving: industry and transport. - 2013. - T 6. No. 10 (113). - Pp. 86-88.
15. Firsov S. Yu. Technology choice optimal type of rolling stock when re-voska of fruit and vegetable products from the collection site to a processing enterprise / S. Y. Firsov, A.V. Kulikov, B. S. Sovetnikov // Vestnik of Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University. - 2014. - T 14. No. 12. - Pp. 199-201
16. Mergenov A. M. Model search warehouse location unitized cargo, depending on traffic / Mergenov A. M. // Bulletin of the Tashkent railway transport engineering Institute. - 2018. No. 4. - Pp. 129-132.
Merganov, Avaz Mirsultanovich
"METHOD OF UPGRADING A CARGO TRANSPORT UNITS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 25.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/25