The article developed a method for calculating the average downtime of a locomotive and the composition of a train at a turnaround point based on modeling in a pair train schedule. As a result of this, it is scientifically substantiated that strict adherence to the principle “trains do not expect a locomotive” will lead to a significant increase in the cost of locomotive hours at the point of turnover
1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2017 No. UP-4947 “Strategy of action in five priority areas of the development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021”
2. Rasulov M.Kh., Suyunbaev Sh.M., Masharipov M.N. Improving the efficiency of locomotive use //Scientific proceedings of the Republican scientific and technical conference with the participation of foreign scientists “Resource-saving technologies in railway transport” (December 18-19, 2018). / Ed. prof. A.I. Adilhodzhaev. - T .: TashIIT, 2019 .- P. 8-10.
3. Nekrashevich V.I., Apatsev V.I. Locomotive Operation Management: A Training Manual. - M.: RGOTUPS, 2004 .- 257 p.
4. Huangan N., Kenzhekeeva A.R., Masharipov M.N., Sadullaev B.A. Analysis of the waiting time of freight train locomotives at the turnover point // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference "Integration of science, education and production - the basis of the implementation of the Nation Plan" (Saginov readings No. 11). - 2019 .-- Part 1 - P. 397-399.
5. Masharipov M.N. Improvement of the technology of freight locomotives use at the railway section Chukursay-Sary-Agash. TashIRE INFORMATION, №1. - 2019. - C. 138-146.
6. Rasulov M.X., Masharipov M.N., Rasulmuhamedov M.M., Suyunbaev Sh.M. The provision terms of train with locomotives and their standing time // International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. Vol. 6, Issue 9, September 2019. – р.10963-10974.
"THE METHOD OF CALCULATING THE MIDDLE SIMPLE LOCOMOTIVE AND THE TRAIN COMPOSITION IN THE TURNOVER POINT BASED ON THE MODELING IN THE CONDITIONS OF A PAIR TRAFFIC OF TRAINS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 24.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/24