The implementation of the established norms of the time spent by cars at the sorting station is investigated. The methods of statistical data processing and comparison of the time spent at the station with the established scheduled tasks were used. The structure of the time spent by transit cars with processing at the sorting station is analyzed. An element-by-element analysis of the time of transit cars with processing is carried out. The average daily savings and unproductive loss of time on the elements are determined. The costs of processing cars at the station, falling on each element of the time spent on the cars, are calculated. Such a partial analysis the time spent by cars allows you to create statistical regularities of failure to meet standards of the time the cars at the station, to assess the status of implementation of individual elements and in a timely manner and to reasonably develop action plans for their reduction, and also gives the opportunity to carry out constant monitoring to perform a basic qualitative indicator of the work station
1. Borodin A.F. Technology of work of marshalling yards: studies. Grant A.F. Borodin, G.M. Bi-lenko, O.A. Oleynik, E.V. Borodina / under the editorship of A.F. Borodin - M.: RGOTUPS, 2002 - 192 p.
2. Kovalyov V.I. Management of train operation on railway transport. Textbook: in 2 t. / V.I. Ko-valyov, etc.; under the editorship of V.I. Kovalyov. - M.: FGBOU "The educational and methodical center by training on railway transport", T. 1: Technology of work of stations, 2015. - 264 p.
3. Standard technological process of classification yard service. M, "Transport", 2003, 192 p.
4. Instructions on the procedure for automated maintenance of the internal form of statistical reporting TO-24 VC "report on the work of sorting stations" and to-24A VC "Report on the work of freight stations." Moscow: Russian Railways, 2016. - 45 p.
5. Butunov D.B. Development of classification of the reasons of losses in the work sorting stations / D.B. Butunov, Sh.M. Suyunbayev // the MESSENGER, Tashkent: ТашИИТ, 2019. No. 2. Page 167 - 175.
6. Instructive instructions on the organization of car traffic on the Railways of JSC "Russian Railways". Moscow: Techinform, 2007. - 527 p.
7. Yugrina O.P. Interrelation of indicators of technical regulation of operational work with the plan of formation of freight trains. Abstract. dis ... Cand. tech. sciences'. Ekaterinburg, 2011. - 20 s.
8. Kotelnikov S.S. Optimization of technical and technological parameters of railway stations. Abstract. dis ... Cand. tech. sciences'. Irkutsk, 2012. - 18 p.
9. Shabalin N.N. Optimization of the process of processing cars at stations. / N. . Shabalin / / M.: Transport, 1973. – 184 p.
10. Sotnikov I.B. centurions. Interaction of stations and sites, railroads. (Research of operations at stations) / I.B. Sotnikov // M.: Transport, 1976. – 268 p.
"A STUDY OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF STANDARDS-TIME OF WAGONS AT SORTING STATION,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 23.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/23