The planned China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway line is designed to connect East Asia with the Middle East and Southern Europe. However, aging of fixed assets of railways significantly reduces reliability and their throughput in the conditions of a continuously growing volume of freight traffic. This problem is associated not only with the development of new or improvement of existing technical solutions, but also with technological solutions related to planning, organizing and managing traffic flows in the future. After the launch of the China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway line, the Tukimachi station will become a major railway junction at the crossroads of North-South and East-West transport routes. This station is located within the metropolis, serving the strategic objects of the country, communications, with which it does not have the possibility of further development of the station and station tracks. Railway infrastructure (in this article most of all this refers to public roads, railway stations and railway lines) is a logistics facility that is growing discretely due to technical and technological solutions. The purpose of the study is to justify the most rational stage-by-stage development of the Akhangaran-Tukimachi-Syrdarya railway section. The research methodology was based on the theory of staged development of railway networks. Research results: options for phased development of the Akhangaran-Tukimachi-Syrdaryinskaya section were obtained. Conclusions: Based on the results obtained, conclusions are drawn about the need for a deeper analysis of possible design decisions
1. Balzhir Munhdehlgehr. Justification of the development of promising traffic volumes on the Mongolian railway [Obosnovanie osvoenie perspektivnyh ob"yomov perevozok na mongol'skoj zheleznoj doroge]. Candidate’s thesis. St. Petersburg, PSTU, 2016, 128 p.
2. Balzhir Munhdehlgehr. Perspective development of sections of the Mongolian railway [Per-spektivnoe razvitie uchastkov mongol'skoj zheleznoj dorogi]. Transportnoe delo Rossii, 2014, No 6, pp 29-33
3. Balzhir Munhdehlgehr. Perspectives of the Ulan-Bator Railway [Perspektivy Ulan-Batorskoj zheleznoj dorogi]. Mir transporta, 2014, Vol. 12, No 3, pp. 148-155.
4. Baturin A.P., Balzhir Munhdehlgehr. Selection of the optimal variant of the development of the Ulan Bator railway [Vybor optimal'nogo varianta razvitiya Ulan-Batorskoj zheleznoj dorogi]. Mir trans-porta,, 2015, Vol 13, No. 2, pp. 154-165.
5. Efimenko Yu. I. Justification of the phased development of railway stations and nodes [Obos-novanie ehtapnosti razvitiya zheleznodorozhnyh stancij i uzlov]. Candidate’s thesis. St. Petersburg, PSTU, 1992, 394 p.
6. Efimenko Yu. I., Chetchuev M.V. Method of phased development of passenger technical stations. Science and technology of transport [Metod ehtapnosti razvitiya passazhirskih tekhnicheskih stancij]. Nauka i tekhnika transporta. 2010, Vol. 4, pp. 6-12.
7. Efimenko Yu. I., Sugorovsky A.V. Rationale for the rational phasing of the development of the necklines of railway stations [Obosnovanie racional'noj ehtapnosti razvitiya gorlovin zheleznodorozhnyh stancij.]. Nauka i tekhnika transporta, 2012, Vol. 3, pp. 29-36
8. Efimenko Yu. I. Rationale for the rationality of the phased development of railway stations [Obosnovaniya racional'nosti ehtapnosti razvitiya zheleznodorozhnyh stancij]. Izvestiya Peterburgskogo universiteta putej soobshcheniya, 2012, Vol. 2, No 31, pp. 11-18
9. Efimenko Yu. I., Rybin P.K., Chetchuev M.V. Rationale for the rationality of the phased devel-opment of railway stations and nodes with restrictions [Obosnovaniya racional'nosti ehtapnosti razvitiya zheleznodorozhnyh stancij i uzlov pri nalichii ogranichenij]. Izvestiya Peterburgskogo universiteta putej soobshcheniya, 2013, Vol. 4, No 37, pp. 25-30
10. Efimenko Yu. I., Rybin P.K., Felippov A.G., Chetchuev M.V. Justification of rationality of phased development of railway stations and nodes in the presence of alternative options [Obosnovaniya ra-cional'nosti ehtapnosti razvitiya zheleznodorozhnyh stancij i uzlov pri nalichii al'ternativnyh variantov]. Izvestiya Sibirskogo universiteta putej soobshcheniya, 2018, Vol. 3, No 46, pp. 51-62
11. Panova Yu.N. Rationale for the development of rear container terminals [Obosnovaniya ehtapnosti razvitiya tylovyh kontejnernyh terminalov]. Candidate’s thesis. St. Petersburg, PSTU, 2012, 148 p.
12. Panova Yu.N. Economic evaluation of the phased development of rear container terminals [Ehkonomicheskaya ocenka ehffektivnosti poehtapnogo razvitiya tylovyh kontejnernyh terminalov]. Inzhenernyj vestnik Dona, 2012, Vol 4-12, No 22, pp. 58-63
13. Panova Yu.N., Korovyakovskij E.K., Groshev G.M. Stage development of container terminals with growing volumes of work. [Ehtapnost' razvitiya kontejnernyh terminalov pri rastushchih ob"yomah raboty]. Izvestiya Peterburgskogo universiteta putej soobshcheniy, 2011, Vol. 11, No 29, pp. 7-15.
14. Sattorov S.B., Mahmatkýlov Sh.G., Ikramova D.Z., Dehkonov M.M. Opredelenie potrebnoj provoznoj sposobnosti na zheleznodorozhnom uchastke Ahangaran-Tukimachi-Syrdar'inskaya [De-termination of the required carrying capacity on the railway section Akhangaran-Tukimachi-Syrdarya]. Vestnik KemRIPK, 2019, Vol. 1, pp. 137-144.
15. Smekhov A.A. Mathematical models of cargo handling processes [Matematicheskie modeli processov gruzovoj raboty]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1982, 256 p.
16. Sugorovskij A.V. Justification of the phased development of passenger technical stations [Obosnovanie ehtapnosti razvitiya passazhirskih tekhnicheskih stancij]: Candidate’s thesis. St. Petersburg, PSTU, 2010. 189 p.
17. Chetchuev M.V. Justification of the phased development of the necklines of railway stations [Obosnovanie ehtapnosti razvitiya gorlovin zheleznodorozhnyh stancij]. Candidate’s thesis. St. Petersburg, PSTU, 2012, 176 p.
18. Chetchuev M.V. Stage of development of the necklines of railway stations [Ehtapnost' razvitiya gorlovin zheleznodorozhnyh stancij]. Vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta putej soobshcheniya, 2012, Vol. 1. No 45, pp.167-176
Ilesaliev, D.I. and Sattorov, S.B.
"PROSPECTIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RAILWAY STATION AKHANGARAN-TUKIMACHI-SIRDARYA,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 22.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/22