The successive arrival of freight trains to the station performing border control of trains leads to a glut of adjacent sections by trains, mainly due to the employment of border guard brigades. Without the use of operational solutions in such conditions, the reserve of bandwidth is reduced and the need for locomotives is increased due to hot downtimes when the train station is not accepted for border control. This article has developed a methodology for regulating train locomotives, which allows to increase the useful work of train locomotives. The developed methodology will assist engineers and technicians in the connection of train locomotives at train forming stations, and at the border stations
1. Masharipov M.N. Improvement of the technology of freight locomotives use at the railway sec-tion Chukursay-Sary-Agash. TashIRE INFORMATION, №1. - 2019. - C. 138-146.
2. Garanin M.A. Improving the calculation of the available capacity of direct current railways ac-cording to the conditions of power supply / Diss. for the competition degrees. Ph.D. - Samara: SamGAPS, 2004 .- 169 p.
3. Zharkov M.L., Parsyurova P.A., Kazakov A.L. Modeling the work of stations and sections of the railway network based on the study of deviations from the traffic schedule: Vestnik ISTU. - 2014. - No. 6 (89). - S. 23-31.
4. Efimenko Yu.I., Rybin P.K., Fomenko V.N., Komovkina N.S. Analysis of the intervals of arrival of routed and non-routed car flows to railway stations interacting with seaports: Izvestiya PGUPS. - 2012. - No. 1. - S. 49-57.
5. Zhabreev V.S., Ignatov V.E. Statistical characteristics of the information flows of the arrival of trains to the station Chelyabinsk-main: Vestnik SUSU - 2012. - No. 3. - S. 63-67.
6. Kotelnikov S. S. Optimization of technical and technological parameters of railway stations: Abstract of thesis. ... cand. tech. sciences. Irkutsk: IrGUPS. - 2012 - 18 p.
7. Timchenko V.S. Evaluation of the duration of occupation of the pick-up and drop-off tracks of a technical station, taking into account the number of train locomotives by the method of simulation / Materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Transport of Russia: problems and pro-spects". St. Petersburg: FGBUN Institute of Transport Problems named after N.S. Solomenko, 2017. - S. 91-94
8. Lomotko D.V., Obukhova A.L. Modeling the processing of freight wagon traffic at a border station under changing gauge / Scientific Journal "ScienceRise". - 2014. - No. 5/2 (4) - S. 37-43.
9. Prokhorenko O.V. Provision of freight train trains with locomotives and crews at stations located inside the circulation sections / Diss. for the competition degrees. Ph.D. - SPb.: PGUPS, 2010 .- 144 p.
10. Koreshkov A.N., Kiselev A.N., Borodina E.V. Optimization of technical and technological pa-rameters of the sorting station. Methodological instructions for the graduate design in the discipline "Management of operational work and the quality of transportation." - M.: MIIT, 2007 - 89 p.
11. Kudryavtsev V.A., Zhukovsky E.M., Efimenko Yu.I., Romanov A.P., Semenov V.M. The use of mathematical methods in operational calculations in railway transport / Methodical instructions. Part II - Leningrad: LIIZhT. - 1977. - 55 p.
Masharipov, M.N.; Suyunbaev, Sh.M.; and Rasulmukhamedov, M.M.
"ISSUES OF REGULATION OF TRAIN LOCOMOTIVES OF THE RAILWAY SECTION CHUKURSAY-SARYAGASH,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 21.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/21