The purpose of this work is to develop methods and devices degaussing rail lashes. Magnetization in railway transport plays an important role for the safety of train traffic. Therefore, it is necessary to develop methods and devices for the demagnetization of products in railway automation and remote control, which is an urgent task. The residual magnetization leads to swelling of the welded joints of the rails, which leads to the formation of cracks, which can lead to train accidents during their movement. During the operation of the railways, magnetization also occurs due to the rotation of the wheel sets and the actions of the reverse shunt current during braking.
1. Halikov A.A., Kolesnikov I.K., Kurbanov Zh.F. Research and development of a single spatial electromagnetic field and devices based on them. //Monograph//. Ed. “Fan va texnologiya”, Tashkent 2019, S.113-121.
2. Kurbanov J.F., Kolesnikov I.K. Device and control system for controlling the processes of de-magnetization of rail lashes. Muhammad Al-Khorazmiy Avlodlari, 2 (8) 2019 TUIT named after Al-Khwarizmi, Tashkent 2019, S.125-127.
3.Kurbanov J.F. Analysis of existing methods in electromagnetic interactions // Russia: Bulletin of scientific conferences "Prospects for the Development of Science and Education", 2019, No. 8-2 (47), P.86-87.
4. Kurbanov J.F. Features of the use of nonlinear inductive elements in devices of magnetization and demagnetization of bodies // Russia: Bulletin of scientific conferences "Prospects for the development of science and education", 2019, No. 7-2 (47), P.65-67.
5. Kurbanov J.F., Kolesnikov I.K., Ortikov M.S. The use of hall converters in flaw detection // Tashkent: “Resource-saving technologies in railway transport”, TashIIT, December 18-19, 2018, C.212-215.
6. Kurbanov J.F., Kolesnikov I.K., Ortikov M.S. Methods of recognition of defects in a controlled product based on the theory of oscillations // VESTNIK, Tashkent: TashIIT, 2018. No. 4. S.160 - 164.
7. Kolesnikov I.K., Kurbanov J.F., A.A. Saitov, F.B. Dzhurabaeva. Demagnetization of rail lashes in rail welding using a single spatial field // "Problems of energy and resource conservation", No. 3-4 TashTGTU, Tashkent 2016, S.35-41.
8. Kolesnikov I.K., Kurbanov J.F. Software for the management of a single spatial field // Current status and prospects for the use of information technology in management, reports of the Republican Scientific and Technical Conference, September 5-6, 2016, Jizzakh, S.236-242.
"CHOICE OF BASIC PARAMETERS, CALCULATION AND DESIGN OF PULSE MAGNETIZING DEVICES,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 17.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/17