The paper analyzes the results of certification of jobs for locomotive crew workers at the electric locomotive depot TCH-1, which is part of the structure of JSC “Uzbekistan Temir Yollari”. The working conditions of locomotive drivers and their assistants are determined with the influence of external and internal production factors on them. Trends in the occurrence of occupational diseases, such as sensorineural hearing loss and vibration disease in locomotive crew workers, were identified. Specific proposals for identified deficiencies are identified. According to the results of studies, it was determined that in such circumstances it is possible to provoke durable multifunctional changes, leading in most cases to an increase in production-related morbidity, the appearance of primary symptoms or mild forms of occupational diseases after 15 years or more
1. Analysis of the state of traffic safety in the operational locomotive complex // Information Bulletin of JSC Russian Railways. - M.: 2015. – p. 35-88.
2. Analysis of the conditions and labor protection at JSC Russian Railways from 2003 to 2014 // Information Bulletin of JSC Russian Railways. - M.: 2014. – p. 113-176
3. SanPiN RUz No. 0327-16 “Requirements for the organization of measurements of hazardous and harmful production factors during a hygienic conformity assessment”. 02/25/2016
4. SanPiN RUz No. 0141-03 “Hygienic classification of working conditions by indicators of harmfulness and danger of factors of the working environment, severity and intensity of the labor pro-cess”. October 6, 2003
5. SanPiN RUz No. 0324-16 "Sanitary standards of the microclimate of industrial premises." 02/01/2016
6. SNiP (KMK) - 2.01.05-98 "Natural and artificial lighting." 10/01/1998
7. GOST 12.1.050-86 "Methods for measuring noise in the workplace" / Interstate standard. IPK Standards Publishing House - Moscow. 2001 (reprinted).
8. GOST 26918-86 “Noise. Methods for measuring noise of railway rolling stock ”/ Interstate standard. IPK Standards Publishing House - Moscow. 2004 (reprinted).
9. GOST 12.1.012-83 "SSBT. Vibration. Means of measuring and controlling vibration in the workplace. Technical requirements ”/ Interstate standard. IPK Standards Publishing House - Moscow. 1983.
10. GOST 12.1.012-90 "SSBT. Vibration safety. General requirements ”/ Interstate standard. IPK Standards Publishing House - Moscow. 1990.
11. SanPiN RUz No. 0122-01 "Sanitary standards for general and local vibration at workplaces." 10/29/2001
12. SanPiN RUz No. 0325-16 "Sanitary standards for permissible noise levels at workplaces." 02/01/2016
13. Aliev O.T. "Improving the safety of production processes through the improvement of the training system for locomotive brigades." The dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sci-ences. Specialty: 05.26.01 - Labor protection (transport). Moscow, - 2017. .
"LABOR CONDITIONS OF LOCOMOTIVE STAFF OF JSC "UZBEKISTON TEMIR YULLARI","
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 16.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/16