Maintaining optimal water and oil temperatures for diesel systems of a diesel engine 2TE10M is carried out by a system of automatic temperature control. How efficiently this regulation system works will determine the quality of the diesel generator set. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the automatic temperature control system was carried out on the basis of the use of diesel power allocated to the cooling chamber fan drive. The fan drive of the refrigeration chamber of the 2TE10M diesel locomotive includes a hydromechanical gearbox with a fluid coupling of variable filling, for which development of a mathematical model, refinement of the energy balance equation of this mathematical model is presented. Efficiency assessment of the hydromechanical drive of the locomotive cooling chamber fan was carried out when the degree of filling of the hydraulic coupling circulation circle was changed based on the use of the power of the diesel generator set attributable to the cooling chamber fan drive. Based on this, it seems necessary to modernize the system for automatically controlling the temperature of water and diesel oil by reducing the range of regulation of the temperature of water and diesel oil. Based on the results of the work, recommendations are formulated to improve the system for automatically controlling the temperature of water and diesel oil, aimed at reducing the temperature control range
1. Diesel locomotives 2TE10M, 3TE10M: Device and operation. S.P. Filonov, A.E. Ziborov, V.V. Renkunas et al. - M.: Transport, 1986. 288 p.
2. Locomotive TE10M. Manual. M .: Transport, 1985, 421 p.
3. Gavrilenko B. A, Minin V. A. Hydrodynamic couplings - M .: OBORONGIZ, 1959, 338 pp.
4. The work of the hydraulic torque converter of an industrial locomotive in transients and tran-sient modes of operation / A. V. Osipov, V. A. Kruchek, D. N. Kurilkin. - Proceedings of the State University of Civil and Political Rights, issue 2. 2012
5. Gavrilenko B. A, Minin V. A, Rozhdestvensky S. N. Hydraulic drive. M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1968, 502 p.
6. Osipov A. V., Kruchek V. A., Kurilkin D. N. Quality assessment of the process of switching torque converters for hydraulic transmission of an industrial locomotive. Izvestia PGUPS, vol. No. 1, 2013. p. 128 - 139.
7. Osipov A.V. Improving the hydraulic transmission of a locomotive in transients. The dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences. PGUPS. 2013.
8. Osipov A.V., Kruchek V.A. The influence of the specific gravity of the working fluid on the nature of the transition process in multi-circulation hydromechanical systems of locomotives. Bulletin VNIIZHT. 2015. No1. S. 27-30.
9. Gavrilenko, B. A. Hydrodynamic transmission: design, manufacturing, operation. B.A. Gav-rilenko, I.F. Semichastnov. - M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1980.224 s.
Kurilkin, D.N.; Osipov, A.V.; and Muminov, K.U.
"IMPROVING THE OPERATION OF THE AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM FOR WATER AND OIL OF DIESEL SYSTEMS OF A DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE 2TE10M,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 14.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/14