The article considers the solution of the problem of long-term strength and damage of a conical pipe and a hollow cylinder bonded to a thin-walled shell under the action of internal pressure, taking into account the influence of visco-elastic properties of the material on the stress-strain state
1. Ilyushin A.A., Pobedra B.E. Fundamentals of the mathematical theory of thermoviscoelasticity. - M .: Nauka, 1970 .-- 280 s.
2. Moskvitin V.V. Resistance of viscoelastic materials. –M .: Nauka, 1972, 328 p.
3. Goldman A.Ya. Prediction of the deformation-strength properties of polymer and composite materials. –L .: Chemistry, 1988, 272 p.
4. Bykov DL, Martynova E. D. Determination of the mechanical characteristics of damaged highly filled polymeric materials // Elasticity and inelasticity. M .: Publishing house of Moscow University, 2016, p. 57-65.
5. Koltunov M.A. Creep and relaxation. Moscow: Higher School, 1979, 272 p.
6. Badalov FB Methods for solving integral and integro-differential equations of the hereditary theory of viscoelasticity. Tashkent: Mehnat, 1987, 270 s.
7. Aachenbach J.D. The dynamic behavior of a long viscoelastic cylinder bonded to the body // Rocket technology and astronautics. 1965, No. 4, p. 127-135.
8. Abdusattarov A., Daminov A.D. To the prediction of deformation properties, damage and long-term strength of viscoelastic systems // Vestnik TashIIT, 2018, No. 1, pp. 35-42
9. Abdusattarov A., Sabirov N.Kh., Shamsiev D.N. On the long-term strength and damage of a vis-coplastic cylinder fastened by a thin-walled shell // Vestnik TashIIT, 2016, No. 1, pp. 33-39
Abdusattarov, A.; Abduqodirov, F.E.; and Shamsiyev, D.N.
"TO ANALYSIS OF THE STRESSED CONDITION AND LONG DURABILITY OF CYLINDRICAL
AND CONIC PIPES OF POLYMERIC MATERIALS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/13