An important issue of ensuring the quality of service on multiservice networks is the correct calculation of their capacity. The proposed numerical methods for assessing the quality characteristics in various disciplines of service applications are time-consuming and do not allow you to quickly manage the resources of the network. In this paper, it is proposed to choose the right from an economic point of view, the optimal resource multiservice network
1. Kleinrock L. Theory of Queuing. "Mechanical engineering" in 1979 432p.
2. Kleinrock L. Computing systems with queues. "Mechanical engineering" in 1979 595p.
3. Ryzhikov Y. I. Computer methods of calculation of systems of mass service
4. Bubnov V. P., Safonov V. I. Development of dynamic models of unsteady service systems. Publishing House "LAN". 1999. 64p.
5. Khomonenko, A.D. Numerical methods for analyzing Queuing systems and networks. – MO OF THE USSR, 1991. - 197p.
6. Allaev. A. E., Samorezov. B. B. Multiservice access: from theory to practice. / / InfoCOM. UZ, №3,2004
7. A. E. Allaev. On the potential reliability of subscriber access networks/ / 58th STK: TEZ. docl./The sut.- St. Petersburg, 2004.
8. Lagutin V. S., Stepanov S. N. Of teletraffic multiservice networks. - Moscow: Radio and communication, 2000.
9. Stepanov S. N. Fundamentals of teletraffic multiservice networks. - Moscow: Eco-Trends, 2010.
10. ase J. RFC 1157. A Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) [Electronic resource] / J. Case, M. Fedor, M. Schoffstall, J. Davin/ / Access Mode:
11. Yakovlev V. V., Kornienko A. A. Information security and information protection in corporate networks of railway transport. M., EMC, 2001.
12. Tanenbaum E. Computer networks/ E. Tanenbaum. - 4th ed. Peter, 2003. – 992p
13. Parker D. Overview of the TFTP Protocol [Electronic resource] / D. Parker/ / Access Mode:
14. Kulgin M. Optimization of the TCP Protocol in distributed networks [Electronic resource]/ M. Kulgin/ / Networks. - 1999. - . №10. - Access mode:
15. Olifer, V. G. Computer networks. Principles, technologies, protocols: textbook for universities, 3rd ed. / V. G. Olifer, H. A. Olifer. Peter, 2006. 958p.
Turdiyev, О.А.; Tukhtakhodjaev, А.B.; and Abdullaev, E.S.
"THE MODEL OF NETWORK BANDWIDTH WHEN SERVICING MULTI-SERVICE TRAFFIC,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/11