The article considers the frame of TEM-2 locomotives taking into account the stresses arising in the operation processes. The calculation of the frame of the locomotive TEM2 makes it possible to assess the tensile-deformed state of the frame and to give a comparative assessment of the structural strength, reliability and long service life before and after their useful use
1. Volokhov, G. M. Residual resource of load-bearing structures of traction rolling stock of Railways: monograph / G. M. Volokhov, V. p. Tikhomirov. - - Orel: Orelstu, 2006. - 158 p.
2. Strekopytov V. V., Grishchenko A.V. / Improving the reliability of locomotives and their efficiency. // Collection of scientific papers of St. Petersburg state unitary enterprise-2003 with 3-7.
3. Zainetdinov R. I., Kiselev S. N. resource Assessment of load-bearing structures of rolling stock according to the fatigue damage criterion Training manual. MIIT M-2005.
4. Volokhov, G. M. Residual resource of load-bearing structures of traction rolling stock of Railways: monograph / G. M. Volokhov, V. p. Tikhomirov. - - Orel: Orelstu, 2006. - 158 p.
5. Ohanyan E. S. Deformation criteria for loading frames of locomotives/Heavy engineering 2004 no. 11.
Valiyev, M.Sh. and Astanov, E.H.
"CALCULATION OF THE FRAME OF LOCOMOTIVES TEM2 IN OPERATION,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss3/10