The article deals, on the basis of the Hamilton-Ostrogradsky variational principle, a system of differential equations of motion of axisymmetric shell structures with the corresponding boundary and initial conditions is derived. The boundary problem for cylindrical and spherical shell structures is formulated
1. Myachenkov V.I., Maltsev V.P. Methods and algorithms for calculating spatial structures on a computer. –M.: Mashinistroyeniye, 1984, 280s.
2. Vlasov V.Z. General theory of shells and its applications in technology. –M.: Gostekhizdat, 1949, 761s.
3. Buriev T. Algorithm for calculating the load-bearing elements of thin-walled structures. T .: Publ. “Fan”, 1986, –244 p.
4. Abdusattarov A., Yuldashev T., Abdukadirov F.E. On the main relations of the nonlinear theory of thin-walled shell structures // Vestnik TashIIT, 2010, No. 3, pp. 24-32.
5. Abdusattarov A., Yuldashev T., Sabirov N.K. On the formation of a difference boundary value problem for the spherical part of composite shell structures // Vestnik TashIIT, 2017, No. 1, pp. 35-44.
Abdusattarov, A.; Abduqodirov, F.E.; and Sabirov, N.H.
"ON THE FORMATION OF THE VARIATIONAL EQUATION OF MOTION AND BOUNDARY VALUE PROBLEMS OF THIN-WALLED AXISYMMETRIC SHELL STRUCTURES,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss2/7