In this article is given the construction of canonical systems, the equation of motion for axisymmetric shell structures, as well as for cylindrical and spherical shells
1. Abdusattarov A., Sabirov N.Kh., Abdukadirov F.E. To the formation of the variational equation of motion and boundary value problems of thin-walled axisymmetric shell structures // Vestnik TashIIT, 2019, No. 2, pp. 30-35.
2. Abdusattarov A., Yuldashev T., Abdukadirov F.E. On the main relations of the nonlinear theory of thin-walled shell structures // Vestnik TashIIT, 2010, No. 3, pp. 24-32.
3. Vlasov V.Z. General theory of shells and its applications in technology. –M.: Gostekhizdat, 1949, 761s.
4. Myachenkov V.I., Maltsev V.P. Methods and algorithms for calculating spatial structures on a computer. –M.: Engineering, 1984, 280s.
5. Godunov S.K., Ryaben'ky V.S. Introduction to the theory of difference schemes. –M .: Fizmatgiz, 1962, 274s.
Abdusattarov, A. and Abduqodirov, F.E.
"ON THE CONSTRUCTION OF CANONICAL SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS FOR CYLINDRICAL AND SPHERICAL SHELL STRUCTURES,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss2/6