The article deals with the stability of the embankment slope. The scheme for the calculation and the results of the calculation of the stability of the embankment slope are presented. Based on the calculation results, transverse embankment profiles with a height of more than 12 m are designed and recommended for use
1. Report on engineering-geological conditions for the project: "Construction of a spur railway.d. the road to the territory of JSC "Shargunkumir" article Sariasia" / OOO "Testimonially". Tashkent, 2018. – 48 p.
2. KMK 2.05.10-97. Rules for the design of the roadbed of Railways and roads.
3. VSN 354-N. Departmental technical guidelines for the design of subgrade Railways of 1520 mm. Tashkent, 2011. THE STATE JOINT STOCK RAILWAY COMPANY "UTY".
4. VSN 450-N. Departmental technical instructions on design and construction. Railways of 1520 mm gauge Tashkent, 2010. THE STATE JOINT STOCK RAILWAY COMPANY "UTY".
5. Train path: [Proc. for universities W. - D. transp.] / G. M. Shounens. - 3rd ed., Rev. and extra – M.: Transport, 1987. – 479 p.
6. The basics of the device and calculations of the railway track / T. G. Yakovlev, V. I. Shulga, S. V. Amelin and others; Under the editorship of S. V. Amelin and T. G. Yakovleva, – M.: Transport, 1990. – 367 p
7. Frishman M. A. Khokhlov I. N., Yakovleva T. G. the Roadbed of Railways. - Moscow: Transport, 1964. – 296 p.
Ergashev, U.E.; Begmatov, N.I.; and Eshonov, F.F.
"STABILITY OF SLOPES OF EMBANKMENTS OF RAILWAY ACCESS ROAD TO JSC "SHARGUNKUMIR","
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss2/5