Objective: to Consider the advantages and disadvantages of using blockchain technology and the possibility of introducing cryptocurrencies in the transport sphere of Russia. Methods: methods of generalization, grouping, comparative analysis, system approach, problem statement, study of literary sources and normative-legislative documents, results of activity, study and generalization of experience were Used. Results: blockchain technology applied to cryptocurrencies is Considered. The principle of operation of the blockchain technology in the transaction of bitcoins between users in relation to the railway industry. The conclusion is made about the problems of introduction of cryptocurrencies as payment instruments in the near future due to the lack of legal framework in the Russian Federation related to digital currencies. Practical impotmance: the Developed principles of blockchain technology implementation in the railway industry with digitization of a number of processes will reduce costs and reduce the cost of rail transportation.
1. Mashchenko, P. L., Pilipenko M. O. blockchain Technology and its practical application // Science, technology and education. - 2017. - № 2-P. 61-64.
2. Carlozo L. (2017), “What Is Blockchain? Here's a Primer on the Potentially Transformative Digital Ledger Technology”, Journal of Accounting, Vol. 224(1), p.29.
3. Kolyaskin A.D., Senkina P. S. Cryptocurrency: the future or failure / / Young scientist. - 2018. - №7. - P. 71-75. URL https://moluch.ru/archive/193/48442/(accessed: 19.10.2018).
4. Popper N. Digital gold. M.: Williams, 2016. 350 PP.
5. Russian Railways was included in the top 10 list of the largest transport companies in the world [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.gudok.ru (accessed 16.10.2018).
6. Russian Railways: cryptocurrency for tickets, transportation on the blockchain [Electronic resource]. URL: https://cryptellect.net/rzhd-kriptovalyuta-za-bilety-perevozki-na-blokchejne. (accessed 16.10.2018).
7. Guly I. M. Analysis of indicators of development of the digital economy in the regions of the Russian Federation in the sphere of transport complex I. M. Guly, K. S., Tarasenko // science Week of SPbSPU: proceedings of the scientific. Conf. international. participation. The best papers; St. Petersburg, 19-24 November 2018 - SPb.: Spbpu, 2018. - 453c. - P. 303-307.
8. Lapidus B. M. on the impact of digitalization and industry 4.0 on the prospects of development of railway transport // Bulletin of the joint scientific Council of JSC "Russian Railways". - 2018. - № 1. - P. 1-8.
9. Stepnov I. M., Kovalchuk, Y. A., Ishchenko M. M. About the compatibility of the principles of re-industrialization and new industrialization for innovative development of the Russian economy / innovation Management in 2016: the Materials of international scientific-practical conference / Under the editorship of R. M. Nizhegorodtsev, N. P. Gridco. - M.: Institute of management problems.V. A. Trapeznikov of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Novocherkassk: URGU (NPI), 2016. - 204 p. - p. 38-42.
10. Kazanskaya, L. F., Palkin E. S. the Imperatives of innovative development of the transport system in the conditions of globalization // Economy of Railways. - 2016. - № 12. - P. 52-58.
11. Zhuravleva N. Ah. Digital economy as the basis of high-speed economy / / Transport systems and technologies. - 2017. - № 2 (8). - P. 47-49.
12. Modern trends of training of specialists for innovative directions of development of transport / Guly I. M., Sivertseva E. S. // Transport systems and technologies. - 2018. - Vol. 4. - № 4. - P. 64-76.
13. Belousov V. I. On the turn to the high-tech economy. URL: https://biowatt.com.ua/analitika/o-povorote-k-ekonomike-vysokih-tehnologij/ (accessed 22.05.2018).
14. Sagimbekova A. S. Digital economy: concept, prospects and tendencies of development of Russia [Electronic resource] // international scientific-technical journal "Theory. Practice. Innovation", April 2018. – Mode of access: http://www.tpinauka.ru/2018/04/Sagynbekova.pdf.
15. Semyachkov K. A. Digital economy and its role in the management of modern socio-economic relations [Electronic resource] // Modern management technologies. - 2017 - №8. – Mode of access: https://sovman.ru/article/8001.
Kazanskaya, L.F. and Drivolskaya, N.A.
"PRINCIPLES AND FEATURES OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION IN THE RAILWAY INDUSTRY,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 32.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss2/32