This article presents the results of calculations to determine the payback period for the installation of additional insulation of the outer walls of civil buildings, taking into account the increase in tariffs for thermal energy. From a practical point of view, this calculation allows us to evaluate the economic efficiency of the thermal renewal of the outer walls of civil buildings
1. An analytical report prepared by the Center for Economic Research (CEI) with the assistance of a joint project of the United Nations Development Program “Improving the energy efficiency of buildings in Uzbekistan: areas of reform and expected effects”. Tashkent 2014. 59 p.
2. Cheng Y., Nin J., Gao N. Thermal comfort models: A review and numerical investigation // Building and Environment. 2012. Vol. 47. Pp. 13-22.
3. An analytical report prepared by the Center for Energy Efficiency in the framework of the UNDP project in Uzbekistan: “Energy efficiency in buildings: a hidden resource for sustainable development of Uzbekistan”. Tashkent 2014. 90 p.
4. Shaumarov S.S., Kandakhorov S.I. “Features of thermal renewal of the outer walls of residential buildings“ Innovative technologies in construction ”Republican scientific and technical conference - 3 part. TACI. Tashkent -2017, 211-213 pp.
5. Shaumarov S. S., Rasulmukhammedov M., Kandakhorov S. I. Author's certificate of official registration of the program “Calculation of return on investment for thermal renewal of panel walls of residential buildings” for computer No. DGU 04569 from the Agency for Intellectual Property of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 07/13/2017.
6. Vatin N.I., Gorshkov A.S., Nemova D.V. Energy efficiency of envelopes at major repairs // Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures. №3 (8). 2013. Pp. 1-11.
Shaumarov, S.S. and Kandakhorov, S.I.
"SOME ASPECTS OF EVALUATING ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY DURING THERMAL RENEWAL OF EXTERNAL WALLS OF CIVIL BUILDINGS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss2/3