Solar energy technologies can be quickly deployed and have the potential for a global transfer of technology and innovation. In order to manufacture parabolic and parabolic cylindrical concentrators, an analytical review of these two types of solar devices was carried out and, after their creation, experiments were conducted on them in the season of maximum solar radiation. The article also presents data and their comparison for planning subsequent actions of research activities.
1. Kirpichnikova I.M. The concentration of solar energy. Chelyabinsk, Publishing Center of SUSU, 2015.
2. Strebkov D.S., Tveryanovich E.V. Solar power stations. Concentrators of solar radiation. Moscow, Yurait, 2019.
3. Solar concentrators. diagram, description of “Diagram.com.ua”. www.diagram.com.ua> alter-energy
4. Concentrating parabolic solar collector. Hot. http://www.delaysam.ru> dachastroy
5. High-temperature solar collectors ׀ Engineering House. www.joule-watt.com> vysokotemperatu
Kodirov, J.R.; Khakimova, S.Sh.; and Mirzaev, Sh.M.
"ANALYSIS OF CHARACTERISTICS OF PARABOLIC AND PARABOLOCYLINDRICAL HUBS, COMPARISON OF DATA OBTAINED ON THEM,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 27.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss2/27