One of the promising areas of agricultural waste use is its use as raw material for the pro-duction of efficient building materials for energy-saving technologies, which is especially im-portant for areas that have a waste of agriculture and are in short supply in easily accessible building materials. On the other hand, an important task of technical policy is now to increase the use of lightweight structures in order to reduce the mass of erected structures, reduce the cost of transport costs and the cost of installing structures. In this regard, the use of dry cotton stems (guzapai) in a specially processed form is an actual and promising direction of scientific research. The realization of this goal lies in the solution of three groups of particular problems: the development of a technology for the preparation of a fiber-based burn-out additive based on cot-ton stems, the analysis of properties and optimization of the processing of clay components, and the development of technological parameters and apparatus design of the manufacturing process.
1. Rumiancev B.M. Technology decorative and acoustic materials. Textbook. M. MSUCE. 2010. 184 p.
2. Telichenko V.I. Material science aspects of geoecological and ecological safety in construction / V.I. Telichenko, D.V. Oreshkin // Ecology of urbanized areas . 2015. No. 2. - Pр. 31-33
3. Zhukov A.D. Energy-efficient warming of food stores and vegetable storehouses / A.D. Zhukov, K.A. Ter-Zakaryan, D.U. Tuchaev, E.V. Petrovsky // The International Agricultural Journal, No. 1 (361), 2018. pp. 65-67
4. Zhuk P.M. Normative legal base for the environmental assessment of building materials: prospects for improvement / P.M. Zhuk, A.D. Zhukov // Ecology and Industry of Russia.
5. Gorbunov G.I. Ceramic tiles for multifunctional purposes / G.I. Gorbunov, A.D. Zhukov, N.A. Belash, A.V. Vasilyeva // Scientific Review. 2016. № 8. Pp. 47-51
6. Burianov A.F. Imitation of marble / A.F. Burianov, V.V. Krivenko, A.D. Zhukov, K.S. Moiseenko, M.O. Asamatdinov // Building Materials. 2016. № 4. P. 102-104
7. Zhukov A.D. Wall materials based on local raw materials / A.D. Zhukov, M.O. Asa-matdinov, A.S. Chkunin, K.K. Ivanov, G.B. Rumyantsev // Innovations in life 2016. №4 (19). Pp. 35-43
8. Rumyantsev, B.M. Mechanical effects and operational reliability / B.M. Rumyantsev, V.A. Perfilov, A.S. Pilipenko, M.M. Kosukhin, E.R. Pyataev // Innovations in life in 2016. №4 (19). Pp. 7-15
9. Zhukov A.D. Insulation systems and green sustainable construction / A.D. Zhukov, Е.Yu. Bobrova, D.B. Zelenshchikov, R.M. Mustafaev, A.O. Khimich // «Advanced Materials, Structures and Mechanical Engineering». Volumes 1025—1026 (2014). Рр. 1031—1034
10. Galtseva N.A. Refillable mixtures based on modified calcium sulfate / N.A. Galtseva, A.F. Burianov, V.G. Solov'ev // Increase in production efficiency and application of gypsum materials and products: math. VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference, Maikop. -M: Publishing house "De-Nova", 2016. - P. 52-57.
11. Zhukov A.D. Modified binders based on gypsum marl / A.D. Zhukov, V.F. Korovyakov, M.O. Asamatdinov, A.S. Chkunin, G.B. Rumyantsev // Scientific Review. 2016. №7. - P. 86-90
12. Rumiantcev B.M.Insulation systems of the building construtions / B.M. Rumiantcev, A.D. Zhukov, D.B. Zelenshikov, A.S. Chkunin, K.K. Ivanov, Yu.V. Sazonova // MATEC Web of Conferences. Vol. 86 (2016). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/ 20168604027
13. Building materials: textbook / Under the general ed. V.G. Mikulsky - M: Publishing house of the DIA, 2000. - 536 p.,
Adilkhodjayev, A.I.; Mahamataliev, I.M.; and Ilyasov, A.T.
"TO THE QUESTION OF PRODUCING EFFICIENT CONSTRUCTION
MATERIALS BASED ON WASTE OF AGRICULTURAL CROPS,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 15
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol15/iss2/1